Kids will love creating their own emergent reader with this free printable.
This will be great for preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids to have fun coloring, reading, tracing picture words, and more.
Just print, cut page in half and you're ready! LOW PREP!
Kids can strengthen fine motor skills coloring the pictures with the correct color. Then they can trace the color word. Finally, they can read their book.
Such a fun fall learning activity for kids.
You will also love:
- Princess Readers (Sight Words PreK-2nd grade)
- Super Hero Readers (Sight Words, PreK-2nd grade)
- Trigraph Readers (K-2nd grade)
- I Live on a Farm
- Cars & Toy Story Readers (Dolch Sight Words)
- Bugs Sight Word Reader
- 50 Books Kindergartners Can Read Themselves
- Reading the Easy Way (12 week sight word program with worksheets like color by sight words, games, readers, and more!)
Download Fall Color Words Emergent Reader
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!