Mad Minutes are a fun math worksheets that can be used as a game to help kids practice math while improving proficiency, speed, and accuracy at the same time.
3rd Grade Math WorksheetsIncluded in these free printable worksheets is addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, word problems, measurements and more.
Each worksheet has a corresponding answer key for your convenience and because going back to correct their work helps improve accuracy.
You can complete this as a worksheet or a cool math games. Children keep the worksheet upside down. Set your timer for 3-5 minutes and when you say “GO” they flip over the Mad Minutes Worksheet and begin solving the math problems. Remind them that the goal is just as much accuracy as it is speed.
When the timer beeps they stop. Now go over the correct answers. Continue using the same worksheet(s) until they can complete at least 90% with a 90% accuracy in 3-5 minutes.
More 3rd Grade Resources
- 3rd Grade Book List (printable)
- Pop Rock Experiments
- Simple Machine Mini Book
- Parts of Speech BINGO (noun, verb, adverb, adjective, pronoun)
- My Spelling Dictionary
- Practice Multiplication with Hopscotch
- Home Run Division
- Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication & Division
Download FREE 3rd Grade Math Worksheets
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!