This has to be the most fun, playful way to introduce kids to music theory. Just print this free Intro to Music Book for Kids to learn about treble clef, base clef, whole note, quarter notes, and more as they trace, color, draw, and read music.
Music for Kids
- Music Note Flashcards
- Intro to Music Book for Kids
- 20 Homemade Musical Instrument Crafts
- Outdoor Chalk Piano
- Free Music Theory Worksheets
Intro to Music Book for Kids
Kids will have fun learning the basics of music theory with this free printable Intro to Music Book for Kids. They will learn about the staff, base clef, treble clef, whole notes, half notes, quarter notes, eighth notes, music math, and more!
These are NO PREP! Just print, cut in half and you have two ready to color and learn music books for kids.
This free printable music mini book is such a great introduction to music theory for kids!
Just print,, cut stack in half, and staple the edge to make 2 music books. Kids will have fun learning about music including:
- treble clef
- base clef
- where notes go on a staff
- whole note
- half note
- quarter note
- eighth note
- sixteenth note
- music math
Download Intro to Music Book for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please purchase a classroom licensed version from my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Artifex
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Parents Download <<