These free Thanksgiving Worksheets are filled with so many math printables and literacy activities for children from toddler, pre k, preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students while keeping children engaged in the material. There are over 80 pages in this huge pack of Thanksgiving worksheets with cute clipart of pilgrims, pumpkins, cornucopias, teepee, mayflower, turkey, squash, and so much more!
This massive 80 pages of thanksgiving printables contains fun thanksgiving themed math and hands on literacy activities focusing on a Thanksgiving theme. These thanksgiving worksheets are such a fun way to sneak in some fun, educational activity during November for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. In addition to a printer and paper, children will need books about Thanksgiving, pom poms, mini pegs and scissors as well as coloring pencils, lead pencils and crayons to complete the various activities.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love these free thanksgiving worksheets to keep kids engaged while learning new vocabulary, alphabet letters A to Z, counting, addition, addition, I spy, finish the pattern, cut and paste worksheets, I spy Games, and make your own The First Thanksgiving Reader.
Free thanksgiving worksheets
Thanksgiving worksheets for kindergarten
All the activities in this printable pack are:
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase and uppercase letters together. Can also be used to practice spelling beach-related words.
- Number Cards –Cut out and laminate and use to match the word to the number.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Free printable thanksgiving worksheets
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Count and Clip Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Thanksgiving worksheets free
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Creative Writing Pages –Write a story about the picture.
- Write the Numbers –Write the numbers from one to twelve.
- Make A Word – How many words can you make using the letters
- I’m Thankful For: – Write what you are thankful for.
- Cut and Paste Alphabetical Order – Cut out the pool party related words and paste them in alphabetical order
- My Thanksgiving Booklet – Write a sentence or two about each Thanksgiving object.
- Thanksgiving Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Printable Thanksgiving Writing Activities
- Thanksgiving Color by Letter
- Free Thanksgiving Theme
- Turkey Word Family Sort
- Thanksgiving Sight Word Coloring
- Arthur’s thanksgiving activities
- HUGE Pack of Thanksgiving Worksheets
- Thanksgiving Alphabet
- Life Cycle of a Turkey Printable Worksheets
- First Thanksgiving Reader – Thanksgiving First Grade Printable
- Thanksgiving Counting by 10s
- Thanksgiving Color by Number Addition
- Hands-on Turkey Math Count to 10
- Turkey Spin – Thanksgiving Shapes Printables
- Subtraction Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Cut and Paste Thanksgiving Worksheets
- Free Thanksgiving Math Worksheets & Games
- Thanksgiving Color by Hundreds Chart
- Addition Pumpkin Patch Game
- Edible Turkey Craft
- Thanksgiving Hat Printable
- Turkey Craft with cup and feathers
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft
- Turkey Colour matching
- Cute Turkey Craft with cup and feathers
- Super cute Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Thanksgiving pre-Writing Worksheets
- Turkey Crafts with Pumpkin Seeds
- Printable Turkey Colors Printable Sorting Activity
- Thanksgiving Playdough Cards
- Turkey Packing Peanut crafts
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Skits
- Thanksgiving BINGO
- Easy Paper Turkey Craft
- FREE Thanksgiving Pictionary for Families
Plus don’t miss our family favorite Thanksgiving recipes
- yummy leftover turkey pie recipe
- Leftover Turkey Soup
- perfect every time, Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Super cute thanksgiving jokes place cards
- Thanksgiving Meal Planner with free printables
Thanksgiving Printable Pack
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply