Summer Painting with FlowersWe set-up on the kids outdoor table. I just unrolled some butcher paper to cover it since Toddlers tend to make their art all over.
Less Kid Mess by Painting Outside
I put a couple of blogs of washable paint on the butcher paper next to the flowers.
Now it’s time for the toddler to create artwork worthy of our beautiful summer day!
Notice all the different size and textures of flowers my toddler has to choose from.
The flower brush itself is a work of art!
Beautiful Toddler ArtHere are the big beautiful flower prints it made.
The 2 year old artist hard at work. This was such a simple, fun project. The perfect summer sensory activity for my toddler!
- 107 Must do Summer Activities for Kids
- DIY Microwave Puffy Paint
- The ABCs of Raising a Healthy Kid
- Edible Finger Paint for Toddlers
- D is for Dinosaur Toddler Play and Learn
- GIANT Bubble Solution
- Marshmallow Shooter - Go 30 feet!