Kids of all ages will be amazed as they literally bend wood to make beautiful popsicle stick bracelets. These craft stick bracelets are fun to make with kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, adn 4th grade students with limitless options for colors! Use these bracelet craft ideas to make pretty popsicle stick crafts. This summer craft for kids is such a fun project for kids to add to their summer bucket list!
Popsicle stick bracelets
Amaze your kids with this inexpensive and easy to make summer craft for kids of all ages. Kids will learn about science as they bend wood to make these beautiful DIY bracelet craft like no other. So grab a couple simple supplies, and have fun making these popsicle stick bracelets with your kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students.
Summer craft for kids
First you need to soak your jumbo size craft stick for 5 hours or so. (Note: the colored craft sticks do not absorb the water as well since they have already absorbed the dye)
Summer bucket list
Test one of your craft stick by slowly, gently applying pressure to bend it. I put ours in a small glass to take that shape. Leave it to dry thoroughly, about 24 hours. (Note: you will have some sticks break, just make sure you soak more than you think you’ll want.)
Bracelet craft ideas
After the craft sticks are completely dry you can remove them from your mold. We have a nice bracelet size and shaped craft stick.
Allow your bracelet to dry thoroughly, about 2-3 hours.
Popsicle stick crafts
Here are the finished craft stick bracelets. They were super fun to make and Minnie is delighted to wear hers!
Fun Summer Activities
Looking for more summer ideas for kids? You will love these fun, clever resources for kids of all ages to keep you busy all May, June, July, and August.
- Exploding Watermelon Summer Science
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
- 30 Pool Noodle Activities for Kids
- Giant Bubble Solution
- Edible Ice Cream Playdough Recipe
- Easy Ice Cream in a Bag
- FREE Printable Summer Activity Calendars
- Blowing Colorful Clouds (Summer Activity for Kids)
- 40 Summer Science Activities for Kids
- How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Handprint Strawberry Craft
- Color by Number Summer
- Squirt Gun Painting
- Frozen Paint Summer Activity
- 30 Super Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Mason Jar Flower Craft for Kids
- Walking Water Science Project
- June Stories for Kids and free printable activity calendar
Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines science projects kids will want to try
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- Water Displacement Candy Science Experiment
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Human Body Project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Find LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!