I love the smell of apple pie in the fall and I'm sure you have some apple fans in your home too. These preschool printables are perfect for those apple lovers and it's just in time for apple picking season. We love picking our own apples and it's a great family trip when you can make it out to the orchard. I like having the kids see how their apples are brought to the store and all of the hard work that goes into producing them and shipping them off.
This is baking season and who doesn't love apple pie? Apples are wonderful for baking and I love the aroma they bring into your home especially with the cooler weather outside. Apples also make frugal and portable snacks, it's nice to have the kids taste all the different types of apples. They can differ greatly and a fun activity would be to put out samples and see if they can guess the apple and see who gets the most right.
Apple Preschool WorksheetsYou'll want to have a pencil, bingo markers, scissors, and glue on hand. Plus, if you'd like to reuse the worksheets, use a laminator or place them into sheet protectors and use dry erase markers.
What's Included: A wide variety of apple themed printables that will suit your preschooler this fall. There are 11 pages of apple goodies.
- 2 dot coloring pages
- 2 tracing pages
- 1 addition page
- 1 subtraction page
- 1 patterning page
- 1 counting card page
- 3 counting puzzles
More FREE Fall Preschool Printables
- Fall Color Words Emergent Readers
- Fall Playdough Number Mats
- Halloween Lacing Cards
- Letter A Lesson
- Fall Counting Worksheets
- Autumn Animals Tracing Worksheets
- Apple Cider Playdough Recipe
- Pumpkin Preschool Printables
- Counting Apples Mini Book
Download Apple WorksheetsBefore you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Monique is a homeschooling mom to 3 kiddos, website designer and biology graduate. She blogs at Living Life and Learning, where she shares homeschooling tips, educational printables and ideas for moms. You can find her on Pinterest, Facebook,Instagram, Twitter or Google+.