Get ready for summer fun, without all the prep work, with this June Activity calendar! These june activities are perfect for kids of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th graders and more to have a fun, memorable summer.This june activity calendar allows you to have lots of fun june activities for kids at your fingertips to take the work out of planing daily summer fun. Simply download pdf file with summer bucket list printable and go!
June Activity Calendar
We are all super excited for summer to get here! Then it happens, the last day of school and the kids are home every day, all day. They play with all their toys, draw with chalk on the driveaway, swing their hearts out, eat about a million popsicles, and then…. they announce they are BORED. How do kids seem to get bored so quickly with so many things to do!
We’ve got you covered! Whether you just need a little inspiration with a couple ideas, or a fun idea of what to do for every day in the month of June -we have a free resource filled with creative ideas! Our printable calendar is filled with lots of clever, easy summer activities for kids.
So whether you make a fun ice cream summer bucket list , create a Summer Bucket List, or you download our pdf file in the form of monthly Activity Guides this year you will be prepared to make lots of memories and have loads of fun during summer break.
Summer bucket list printable
To help all you busy families out I have made 3 Summer Activity Guides to cover June, July and August. Each day of the month has a unique, fun, and memorable family activity listed. By all means, skip or jump around if you like, but this way you have a basic plan to get you started.
You can find our Summer Activities Guide for the rest of the summer here:
Summer Activities for Kids
In between reading a good book, sneak in some epic fun with these summer activities for kids of all ages:
- 107 Fun Summer Activities
- How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Water Balls Summer Activity
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- June Activity Calendar
- Exploding Watermelon Science
- Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- How to Make Chalk for Summer FUN
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
- Hands-on Strawberry Counting Activity
- Ice Cream Coloring Pages
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher
- First Day of Summer Printable Hat
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- June Activities for Kids
June Activities for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836, Kim Cameron, Kathryn Estry, and free Kapiza font.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!