This super cute, toolbox themed Fathers Day Craft is such a fun craft kids can make for Dad to celebrate Father’s Day on June 21st. Simply print the free template, cute, color, fill in and present your gift to Daddy!
Fathers Day Craft
Most of the Papa’s in our lives are always called on to fix things. From changing a light bulb to plunging a toilet, hanging a picture to putting air in a bike tire, and so much more. It is only fitting that on Fathers Day you give you Daddy a special kid made gift of tools! But instead of tools your Dad will use around the house, these super cute tools are filled with memories of your Dad. This is a fun, easy to make craft for kids of all ages.
Whether you are a teacher, homeschooler, grandparent, nanny, daycare, or child -this is an easy fathers day craft for kids to make! This free printable craft is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
Printable Fathers Day Craft
Fathers Day Craft for Kids
I suggest printing the tool box page in black and white on colored paper (cardstock or construction paper) to make it pop without taking up a lot of color ink or time colouring. Then cut out the tool box around the outside and in the handle.
Now fold the bottom up to the first solid line and crease. Staple each edge with 2-3 staples to make a pouch or envelope to hold the printable tools. If you prefer, you could use tape or a glue stick to secure the tool box.
Now cut out he tool box label by using your scissors to cut along the dotted lines. Now glue or tape the label to the front of the tool box. Make sure to write your name on the tool box somewhere so your Dad knows who gave him this precious Father’s Day gift!
Fathers Day Gift Ideas from Kids
If you are using the blackline version, have children color in the tools with crayons, markers, colored pencils or their favorite art supply. Use a pen or marker to fill in the questions. Each writing prompt is a way to show Dad how much me means to you and remember the memories you’ve shared:
- My Dad is the best because he…
- My Dad Rocks! He …
- My Dad is so…
- My Dad & I like to …
- I love when my Dad ….
Now carefully cut out each of the tools. There 5 tools to include in your Fathers Day toolbox including a hammer, saw, wrench, drill, and tape measure. Stick them in the tool box pocket and you are ready to present dad with a priceless hand made gift he will treasure!
Fathers Day Printable
Looking for even more free Father’s Day printables to give to Dad? You will love these clever Father’s day Crafts, fathers day gifts, and more!
- Fathers Day Coloring Pages – over 18 different free coloring pages to choose from!
- Tie Flipbook Printable Fathers Day Craft
- Free! 11 Printable Fathers Day Cards for kids to color
- Trophy Fathers Day Craft
- 40 Homemade Fathers Day Cards
- 18 Creative Fathers Day Crafts for Kids
- Super Cute Donut Preschool Fathers Day Craft
- Discover the artwork of Andy Warhol while making these stunning Fathers Day Crafts for Kindergarten
Happy Fathers Day
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!