Kids will hardly realize they are practicing math when it is this fun!
Candy Corn Math PuzzlesThis cool math games is geared at 3rd grade and 4th grade students who are practicing multiplying and dividing with numbers from 0-18.
Simply print on card stock (for durability) and cut out the candy corn, then cut apart the colored sections. Have your student put together the puzzle by solving the division and multiplication problems.
There are 22 puzzles to complete.
More Math Games for 3rd & 4th Graders
- Lego Inspired Multiplication Flashcards (freebie!)
- Minion Inspired Division Flashcards (freebie!)
- Multiplication Hopscotch Game
- 12 Math Picture Books for K-3rd Grade
- Home Run Division Math Game
- Leap Frog Multiplication Game
- Knights Division Quest
- Skip Counting Mazes (2s-10s)
- A Fishy Multiplication Game
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)
Download FREE Candy Corn Multiplication & Division Puzzles
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!