Help your child pick a variety of books at the library with this handy Disney Frozen inspired Library Book Log.
Our family loves adding a little Disney magic to everything we do from family fun night to kids activities and even a trip to the library.
FREE Frozen Reading Logs
As a homeschool Mom we go to the library. We go there a lot.
- To help my kids become more independent at the library, while still picking a variety of books I came up with these fun Disney Frozen Inspired Library Book Logs.
- Fill them out ahead of time with the book title & author so your child can practice finding books themselves.
- Have your child write down books as they go. Then use the log as a bookmark during the week and as a record of what books need to be returned at the next library visit.
- Use the category log to allow your child to pick books from different categories while at the library. We choose a non-fiction science book (typically to learn more about an animal), non-fiction history book (information about a particular period of history), classic (usually one I pick for them), Fiction (of your child’s choice), and more.
There are several styles so your family can use them in the way that works best for your unique family!
HINT: To save on printer ink just laminate the charts and use repeatedly with dry erase markers.
Keep Kids Reading with Disney Frozen Reading Logs
Download FREE Anna & Elsa Library Book Logs
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for individual use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
- This is not a licensed Disney product. I am not affiliated with or sponsored by Disney Enterprises.