Make fun art projects while practicing counting to 10 with this huge pack of fingerprint counting printables. This fun math activity for preschoolers, pre k, toddlers, and kindergarteners is a no prep, FREE printable counting activity for kids!
Toddler, preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these free Fingerprint Counting Printables. This is such a fun hands on math activity for young learners as they add petals to flowers, body segments to caterpillars, spots to ladybugs, ice cream scoops to the cones, and leaves to the trees.
Fingerprint Counting Printables
Finger Painting Worksheets
There are five different finger painting worksheets to choose from. Each page has a different theme for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners to practice counting to 10 while making artwork!
Set out washable ink pad and the finger paint counting worksheet for your student. Children will use their fingers to make a dot where indicated for this hands-on count to 10 activity.. This is such a fun, math activities for preschoolers.
HINT: Keep a baby wipe handy to clean off the ink from fingers so that counting activities for preschoolers is a mess free activity too.
Fingerprint Counting Worksheets
While kids work on fingerprint counting they will be creating a truly beautiful fingerprint craft. Kids can make the following counting for toddlers crafts:
- Fingerprint Ice Cream Craft
- Caterpillar Count to 10 Fingerprint Craft
- Flower petal fingerprint craft for kids
- Fingerprint Tree Craft
- Ladybug Fingerprint Activity
This is such a counting games for toddlers with endless possibilities! The tree fingerprint craft is stunning as a fall tree craft, summer green, spring flowering tree, or winter snow tree.
Counting Activities for Kids
- Barnyard Counting Clip Card (Counting 1-10)
- Pumpkin Math Kindergarten Addition Practice
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Fingerprint Activity Sheet
- Number Mazes – fun Number Activity for Preschoolers learning numbers 1-5
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Firefly Printable Math Game
- Free Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Number Mats (use with playdough, lego, stickers, etc.)
- Free Printable Number Puzzles
- Number Train Printable Math Activity for counting 1-20
- Plant a Number Line to 10
- Safari Count to 30 Game
- Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Sunflower Seed Counting
- Counting to 100 games
- Skip Counting Chart
- Pizza Counting Game
- FUN Goldfish Printable Counting Cards
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Count to 10 Bingo Dauber Printables
- Counting Snowman Printables
- Monster Counting with Google eyes
- Lego Numbers – Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
Crafts for Kids
Looking for more fun craft for kids to make? You will love these craft ideas:
- Easy-to-Make Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
- Apple Tree Bubble Wrap Craft
- Amazing Bubble Artwork for Kids
- Free Printable Letter Crafts for Kids
- A to Z Alphabet Handprint Art Projects
- October Crafts for Kids
- Tissue Paper Butterfly Craft
- Beautiful Suncatcher Craft with Flowers
We have lots of other kids activities filled with ideas for every holiday and season of the year!
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten, grade 1 worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets and free alphabet printables to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Planning your summer vacation? Don’t miss our tried and true disney world tips!
Fingerprint Counting Template
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!