Kids love cutting!
I think it must be the little mess of scrap paper everywhere (wink!)
But whatever it is, kids love practicing cutting. And that’s a good thing because learning to cut can often times be challenging as toddler, preschool, and even Kindergarten fine motor skills aren’t always ready.
- Get kid safe scissors so they don’t get hurt (or hurt others!)
- Use scissor practice worksheets (like the free ones linked below)
- Give them lots of opportunity to practice in the real world: cutting out coupons, cutting out pictures from a magazine to make a collage, and more.
More Preschool Learning Activities
- Alphabet Ideas Page
- Preschool Coloring Pages
- Super Hero Worksheets
- Frozen Worksheets for Kids
- Alphabet Phonics Coloring Sheets
- Playdough Alphabet Mats
Download FREE Simple Scissor Practice Worksheets
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share this resource please share a link to this page)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!