Kids will love this valentine’s day spelling activity where they will pratice spelling as they create a word. This valentines day activity is perfect to sneak in an educational activity to your valentines day theme celebrations in February. These valentine worksheets is perfect for kids in kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, and jr high students. They will enjoy trying to come up with as many words as they can using the letter tiles. Simply print pdf file with free printable Valentine’s Day Worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Valentine’s day spelling
We love doing seasonal learning activities! These Valentine’s Day Spelling Create A Word worksheets are such a fun seasonal activity! This activity is lots of fun for kindergarteners,grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students. This valentine’s day spelling activities is such a fun way to get kids excited about leraning during February.
Valentines day spelling words
This is such a fun, LOW PREP, simple activity that is loads of fun as kids start to form simple words in Kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade.
Valentine’s Day Worksheets
Just print off the letter tiles and cut out for kids to move around to try to create words. (The letter manipulatives are especially helpful for younger children in K-3rd grade.)
Now have kids write down all the words they have come up with on the next page.
Valentines Day Alphabet
- Valentines Day Activities for Kindergarten – students will have fun getting valentines ready to “mail” while matching upper and lowercase letters while working on phonemic awareness and beginning sounds.
- Cute Find the Letter Valentine’s Day Worksheets with alphabet candy in the cookie jars
- ABC Hole Punch Valentines activities for kindergarten – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- H is for Heart Worksheets – practie tracing and writting the letter h.
- ABC Valentine Worksheets for Preschool and kindergarten – kids will have fun learning new vocabulary and practicing tracing upper and lowercase letters as they make their very own alphabet book.
- Alphabet Valentine Preschool Worksheets – with a free pritnable alphabet worksheet for each letter from A to Z, help kids work on letter recognition while decorating these heart cookies (pictured above)
- Valentines Alphabet game – kids will have fun matching upper and lowercase letter heart puzzles
- Grab some converstion hearst and our printable alphabet pages for a fun, hands-on Valentines Day activities for preschoolers
Valentines Day Math
- Valentines Day Worksheets with Snap Cubes – with two levels of difficulty these cards help kids practice using logic and spatial reasoning
- Free Snap Cubes Template cards for valenties day
- Lock and Key valentines activities for kids – kids will have fun working on color recognition with this fun, Valentine’s Day matching game
- Valentine matching game printable – fun game to help kids work on number sense
- Count to 20 valentine math activities for preschoolers Clip Cards- kids will have fun practicing counting using a ten frame with this fun math activity for prek / kindergartners
- Chocolate Shape Preschool valentine games – kids will have fun practicing forming shapes with these chocolate shape playdough mats.
- Count to 10 Valentine math activities for preschoolers – young learners will have practicing counting sprinkles and matching the puzzles
- Super cute Valentine Roll and Cover Printable for preschoolers
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Valentines Day Math – fun heart multiplication activity to practicing multiplying by 2s-12s with a self-checking activity for February
- Count and Trace Valentine’s Day Counting Worksheets with conversation hearts
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Printable Valentines Day Counting Cards – these cute Valentines Day Counting Cards are great for young learners
- Free Valentines Day Math Activities with conversation hearts – includes free printables to work on fractions, graphing, and more!
- Valentines Day – Greather Than Activity using valentines day candy!
- Practice counting to 20 and tracing numbers as you prepare the mail in this February activities for preschoolers
Valentines Day Activities
- Have a blast with this outrageously fun Oobleck valentines day activitiies for preschoolers or this red valentines day oobleck version
- Grab this Free Valentines Day Printables with Stem challenges using Lego bricks
- Shimmery pink Slime Valentines recipe kids will love!
- Grab some pretty straw for this Valentine STEM activities
- Find lots of fun February Activities for kids here!
- EPIC Purple Slime Valentines Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Red Hot Valentines Slime recipe for kids
Valentines Day Crafts & Activities
- 30 Fabulous February Crafts for kids of all ages
- Valentines Day Crafts for Kids – even more unique and creative heart crafts for kids
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Fingerprint Heart Tree is such a cute Valentine art and craft ideas for preschoolers
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Valentine Cookie Bath for Kids
- Heart Sticker Valentine projects for toddlers – super cute and precious Valentines Day craft for kids
- Learn about famous artists with this beautiful Matisse Valentines Art Project
- 26 Valentines Day Projects for Kids to make with their hands
- 21 Conversation Heart Crafts for Kids – kids will have fun crafting with this traditional valentine candy
- Valentines Day Countdown Craft for kids
- H is for heart worksheeet and simple hand art craft
- Heart Mobile Valentine’s day craft ideas – super cute and simple craft for February
- Simple Salt Painting Valentines Day activities for preschoolers with free templates
Valentines Day Create A Word
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to grab their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!