Kids will love this Valentines Day Create A Word activity to help kids practice spelling in February. Kids in Kindergarten-6th grade will enjoy trying to come up with as many words as they can using the letter tiles.
More Fun Valentines Day Activities
- Conversation Heart Number Worksheets
- Simple Valentines Day Coloring Pages
- 16 Valentines Day Hand Art Crafts for Kids
- Fun Valentines Day Color by Number
- Free Valentine Alphabet Book
- Red Hot Slime Recipe
- Valentines Day Alphabet Matching Game
- Free Valentines Day Candy Box Math (Toddler-4th Grade)
Valentines Day Create A Word
We love doing seasonal learning activities! These Valentines Day Create A Word spelling worksheets are such a fun seasonal activity! This activity is lots of fun for Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade kids!
This is such a fun, LOW PREP, simple activity that is loads of fun as kids start to form simple words in Kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade.
Just print off the letter tiles and cut out for kids to move around to try to create words. (The letter manipulatives are especially helpful for younger children in K-3rd grade.)
Now have kids write down all the words they have come up with on the next page.
Download Valentines Day Create A Word
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!