While it’s delicious and versatile any time of year, there’s just something about a great Sweet & savory squash recipes during the cooler, fall months. There’s so many varieties and great recipes to try out there, but we figured we’d round up our very favorites for you to get inspired to do some more cooking this season! Trust us – you, your family and guests will all LOVE these recipes more than you’d ever expect! Go buy your squash and get cooking!
Sweet & Savory Squash Recipes
This Curried Butternut Squash Soup is vegan and oh-so-delicious! You’d never guess it, but it’s easy to make and you can use your Instant Pot. Win, win!
Even if you aren’t currently doing the Whole30 program, you’ll still love this Whole30 Spaghetti Squash with Pesto recipe! It’s a perfect dinner option that the whole family will love and ask for time and time again!
Want to make a delicious, healthier snack option for you AND the kids to enjoy? Look no further! This recipe to make Yellow Squash Fritters will be a HUGE hit.
Whether you’re looking for a delicious, filling, meatless dinner option or need a great, different side dish for a dinner party, consider trying out this Maple Roasted Butternut Squash with Apples! The toasted pecans are the most perfect finishing touch for a recipe this flavorful!
Three words to describe your new favorite dish to make (and eat)? Butternut Squash Risotto. OH yeah, we went there! This is a favorite of ours and will be for a long time to come. You will want seconds, thirds and maybe even fourths of this delicious dish.
A sweet, savory, 30 minute Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese recipe?? Sign us up! This is every bit delicious and partially addicting!
This delicious Butternut Squash Chili is perfect for a cool day, or just when you need something different to make for dinner. Check out that presentation, too!
We love making unique, different dishes. That’s why a big bowl of Crock Pot Butternut Squash Tortellini will leave your guests (or your kids!) going for seconds! So creamy and delicious – our favorite!
Did you grow zucchini in your garden this summer? If so and you have lots of zucchini and not enough recipes to make with them, you’re in luck! This Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini looks SO delicious. This is a personal favorite too!
This Sauteed Mushrooms Squash and Zucchini recipe will be the perfect side dish for nearly all of your meals!
Need a recipe so different and SO incredible that you’ve never seen before? Look no further – this Zucchini Risotto with Goat Cheese and Prosciutto is to die for!
When you’re trying to watch what you eat or loose some weight but still want to enjoy your favorite meals, a couple of lighter options are in order! This Pesto Alfredo Spaghetti Squash Casserole tastes just like fettuccine alfredo without all of the additional carbs. It’s the best out there!
Spaghetti squash is so fun to make – not to mention so simple to make! Try all different flavors of it and make this incredible Asian Peanut Spaghetti Squash Stir Fry. You will LOVE this recipe!
Everyone will more than enjoy these Spaghetti Squash Boats! They are cheesy, delicious and a great way to use leftover squash from the garden or even just to try something new.
This Zucchini and Squash Au Gratin is not only the most delicious side dish ever, but it’ll make you addicted to squash! Seriously – as if that was hard in the first place. 😉
When you’re looking for a new dinner option and are sick of the same old things, try your hand at making this delicious Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash. It’s so delicious and different!
You probably wouldn’t think of chocolate and zucchini being used in the same recipe, but here we are! This Chocolate Zucchini Bread is to-die-for! So delicious and such a fun alternative to your typical bread recipes.
It seems pretty likely that the kids will eat more veggies if they’re hidden in foods they love, isn’t it? Whatever works! We can’t wait to try these Zucchini Waffles – what kid will say no to waffles?!
There likely are very few people in this world that don’t like spinach artichoke… Right?? In that case, you HAVE to try making Spinach Artichoke Spaghetti Squash Boats! They’re fun to make and there aren’t quite enough words to describe how delicious.
Who says you can’t bring squash to Italian night? This version of Spaghetti Squash Casserole has all of those delicious Italian flavors you know and love!
Up to try something different? Then this Spaghetti Squash Cake with Orange Cream is the recipe for you! Check it out before you judge… It looks divine!
When we come across a dish that takes 5 minutes to prep, we never say no! Make what tastes and looks like a gourmet meal even on the busiest of days – this Honey Roasted Acorn Squash looks amazing!
It’s SO fun to try new flavor combinations, isn’t it? How about acorn squash and pears?! A big bowl of Acorn Squash and Pear Soup will have you loving soup days even more!
Do you love to bake during the fall? We sure do! It’s so fun to enjoy all of the tastes, flavors and smells of the season. This Maple Butter Roasted Acorn Squash with Pecans is the most delicious baked dish you’ll have made in a long, long time. The savory and sweet flavors mesh perfectly!
Even your picky eaters will love these Butternut Squash Fries! They look AND taste like the real thing. Unreal!
We’d love to know if you give any of these delicious and different squash recipes a try! We’re most excited to see how that cake comes out… Some of these are so intriguing, but all oh-so tasty!!
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole is quick and easy to throw together
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than storebought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here