While it’s delicious and versatile any time of year, there’s just something about a great Sweet & savory squash recipes during the cooler, fall months. There’s so many varieties and great recipes to try out there, but we figured we’d round up our very favorites for you to get inspired to do some more cooking this season! Trust us – you, your family and guests will all LOVE these recipes more than you’d ever expect! Go buy your squash and get cooking!
Sweet & Savory Squash Recipes
This Curried Butternut Squash Soup is vegan and oh-so-delicious! You’d never guess it, but it’s easy to make and you can use your Instant Pot. Win, win!
Even if you aren’t currently doing the Whole30 program, you’ll still love this Whole30 Spaghetti Squash with Pesto recipe! It’s a perfect dinner option that the whole family will love and ask for time and time again!
Want to make a delicious, healthier snack option for you AND the kids to enjoy? Look no further! This recipe to make Yellow Squash Fritters will be a HUGE hit.
Whether you’re looking for a delicious, filling, meatless dinner option or need a great, different side dish for a dinner party, consider trying out this Maple Roasted Butternut Squash with Apples! The toasted pecans are the most perfect finishing touch for a recipe this flavorful!
Three words to describe your new favorite dish to make (and eat)? Butternut Squash Risotto. OH yeah, we went there! This is a favorite of ours and will be for a long time to come. You will want seconds, thirds and maybe even fourths of this delicious dish.
A sweet, savory, 30 minute Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese recipe?? Sign us up! This is every bit delicious and partially addicting!
This delicious Butternut Squash Chili is perfect for a cool day, or just when you need something different to make for dinner. Check out that presentation, too!
We love making unique, different dishes. That’s why a big bowl of Crock Pot Butternut Squash Tortellini will leave your guests (or your kids!) going for seconds! So creamy and delicious – our favorite!
Did you grow zucchini in your garden this summer? If so and you have lots of zucchini and not enough recipes to make with them, you’re in luck! This Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini looks SO delicious. This is a personal favorite too!
This Sauteed Mushrooms Squash and Zucchini recipe will be the perfect side dish for nearly all of your meals!
Need a recipe so different and SO incredible that you’ve never seen before? Look no further – this Zucchini Risotto with Goat Cheese and Prosciutto is to die for!
When you’re trying to watch what you eat or loose some weight but still want to enjoy your favorite meals, a couple of lighter options are in order! This Pesto Alfredo Spaghetti Squash Casserole tastes just like fettuccine alfredo without all of the additional carbs. It’s the best out there!
Spaghetti squash is so fun to make – not to mention so simple to make! Try all different flavors of it and make this incredible Asian Peanut Spaghetti Squash Stir Fry. You will LOVE this recipe!
Everyone will more than enjoy these Spaghetti Squash Boats! They are cheesy, delicious and a great way to use leftover squash from the garden or even just to try something new.
This Zucchini and Squash Au Gratin is not only the most delicious side dish ever, but it’ll make you addicted to squash! Seriously – as if that was hard in the first place. 😉
When you’re looking for a new dinner option and are sick of the same old things, try your hand at making this delicious Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash. It’s so delicious and different!
You probably wouldn’t think of chocolate and zucchini being used in the same recipe, but here we are! This Chocolate Zucchini Bread is to-die-for! So delicious and such a fun alternative to your typical bread recipes.
It seems pretty likely that the kids will eat more veggies if they’re hidden in foods they love, isn’t it? Whatever works! We can’t wait to try these Zucchini Waffles – what kid will say no to waffles?!
There likely are very few people in this world that don’t like spinach artichoke… Right?? In that case, you HAVE to try making Spinach Artichoke Spaghetti Squash Boats! They’re fun to make and there aren’t quite enough words to describe how delicious.
Who says you can’t bring squash to Italian night? This version of Spaghetti Squash Casserole has all of those delicious Italian flavors you know and love!
Up to try something different? Then this Spaghetti Squash Cake with Orange Cream is the recipe for you! Check it out before you judge… It looks divine!
When we come across a dish that takes 5 minutes to prep, we never say no! Make what tastes and looks like a gourmet meal even on the busiest of days – this Honey Roasted Acorn Squash looks amazing!
It’s SO fun to try new flavor combinations, isn’t it? How about acorn squash and pears?! A big bowl of Acorn Squash and Pear Soup will have you loving soup days even more!
Do you love to bake during the fall? We sure do! It’s so fun to enjoy all of the tastes, flavors and smells of the season. This Maple Butter Roasted Acorn Squash with Pecans is the most delicious baked dish you’ll have made in a long, long time. The savory and sweet flavors mesh perfectly!
Even your picky eaters will love these Butternut Squash Fries! They look AND taste like the real thing. Unreal!
We’d love to know if you give any of these delicious and different squash recipes a try! We’re most excited to see how that cake comes out… Some of these are so intriguing, but all oh-so tasty!!
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast