National Bubble WeekThis week is the time to celebrate bubbles! But as a homeschooler, you can do more than just craft with bubbles. Use these fun ideas to learn more about bubbles and build a complete unit study about bubbles! Kids between the ages of 5 and 9 will really enjoy these engaging and hands-on bubble activities. Most of the activities can be adapted for younger or older kids up to age 10.
Use these ideas as inspiration for your own bubble activities!
Math and Science Bubble ActivitiesYou can learn a lot about bubbles, math, and the world with these hands-on math and science activities using bubbles!
- Bubble Wrap Gross Motor Hop - Schooling a Monkey
- Homemade Bubble Solution - Crystal and Co
- Bubble Science Experiment - PreK Pages
- Homemade Bubble Wand STEM Activity - Childhood 101
- Make a Square Bubble STEM Challenge - Teach Beside Me
- Shape Bubble Wands - Go Science Girls
- Bubble Wrap Math Facts Pop - Meaningful Mama
- Dry Ice Bubbles - Not Just Cute
- Make a Bubble Rainbow - Science Sparks
Language Arts Activities with BubblesBubbles are the perfect canvas for hands-on learning fun!
- Bubble Wrap Letter Pop - Hands On As We Grow
- Bubble Wrap Sight Word Pop - Still Playing School
- Pop a Rainbow Alphabet - Toddler Approved
Bubble CraftsThese bubble crafts provide new ways to explore the arty side of bubbles and bubble wrap!
- Foam Bubble Painting - 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Bubble Stomp Painting - Mess for Less
- Glow in the Dark Bubbles - Growing Jeweled Rose
- Making Bubble Prints - Teach Preschool
- Blowing Slime Bubbles
- Bubble Wrap Block Painting - Learning 4 Kids
- Bubble Snake - Housing a Forest
- Soap Foam Printing - Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Blowing Bubble Artwork
Books About BubblesWe love these bubble-themed books! Complete your unit study with these delightful and educational books.
- Pop: A Book About Bubbles
- How to Make Bubbles
- Bubbles Float, Bubbles Pop
- Bubble Trouble
- Bubble Monster and Other Science Fun
Here is the BEST Homemade Bubble Solution. With big wands it makes HUGE BUBBLES!!
Brenda is a full-time writer and homeschooling mom to two girls. Brenda blogs about STEM activities and ADHD homeschooling at Schooling a Monkey. When she isn't working, you'll find Brenda sipping on coffee with her nose in a book.