Why Teach Skip Counting?Learning to count by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s will not only help children be able to count things faster, but will make the transition to multiplication much, much easier.
Skip Counting PostersI created these fun, uniquely themed skip counting posters so that I can practicing skip counting FUN! I use these daily with my elementary age homeschoolers. These are great for kids in Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade and 6th grade working on finding patterns or for multiplication strategies.
FREE Homeschool Math Printables
- Number Mats (Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten)
- 100s Chart (Kindergarten)
- Oregon Trail Skip Counting File Folder Game (K-4th)
- Doggy Addition File Folder Game (1st & 2nd Grade)
- Subtraction Aquarium Fish File Folder Game (1st & 2nd Grade)
- Math Worksheets
Download FREE Skip Counting Posters
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!