Why Teach Skip Counting?Learning to count by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s will not only help children be able to count things faster, but will make the transition to multiplication much, much easier.
Helping kids commit skip counting to memory will help make learning to multiply so much easier.
We use this with:
- Kindergarten - 5s, 10s
- 1st grade - 2s, 3s
- 2nd grade - 4s, 6s,
- 3rd grade - 7s, 8s, 9s
Skip Counting PostersI created these fun, uniquely themed skip counting posters so that I can practicing skip counting FUN! I use these daily with my elementary age homeschoolers.
Just print in color on cardstock or us a laminator for durability.
- 3rd Grade Mad Minutes (Math Worksheets turned into games)
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Brick Multiplication Flashcards
- Deck of Cards: Multiplication
- Don't Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Hopscotch Multiplication Practice
- Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication & Division
- Leap Frog Multiplication game
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Multiplication Mini Book
- Skip Counting Paths (2s-8s)
Download FREE Skip Counting Posters
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!