Kids will love learning about Sweden for Kids with these free printable books. These printables help teach about Sweden; their way of life, the culture, landmarks and interests. They will also learn about some delicious Swedish foods.
Our free printable countries for kids books are a fun, no prep way to help teach students about countries around the world for kids – their way of life, the culture, landmarks and interests. We have an ever growing list including 20 different countries to date for kids to color, read, and learn!
Sweden For Kids
Teaching children about different countries and cultures is so much fun, especially when learning about animals, foods and the famous Dala Horses. These free Sweden Mini Books are a great way to teach children in pre k, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and grade 5 about these interesting people. These mini books would be great used as part of a unit study on Sweden, or as a way for children to practice their reading while learning about another culture.
Whether you are a parent supplementing your child’s education, a classroom teacher working on a fun social studies center, or homeschooler planning your lesson – you will love this low prep activity for helping students learn the amazing country of Chile. We love teaching our prek, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students about countries around the world! This is a great resource for geography, cartography, Christmas Around the World, and more!
There are two different books, with one book being a more simple version of the other. This one is aimed at younger children, while the more in-depth one is aimed at older children. Extra pages for children to write on could also be added, after reading books and researching more on this topic.
Sweden Facts for Kids
These mini books contain two cover pages, allowing children to choose and decorate their own. After this, there are six pages all about the Sweden pages to add behind this. While reading these books, children will learn about:
- the shape of the Country of the Sweden
- the flag of Sweden
- semla buns
- Dala horse
- Stockholm Palace
- row houses
Geography for Kids
- Printable Maps
- 16 Countries for Kids Printables
- Chili for Kids– learn about penguins, empanadas, Incan ruins, Andes Mountains, Easter Island, and more!
- Colombia for Kids – color, read, and learn about the country famous for beautiful mountains, beaches, coffee, ++
- Germany for Kids – Grab this printable to learn about the Reichstag, Pretzels, and so much more!
- Netherlands for Kids – discover the charming country in Western Europe known for picturesque windmills, wooden, shoes, Amsterdam, and beautiful fields of brightly colored tulips.
- Philippines for Kids – learn about a country made up of over 7000 islands and filled with flowers and yummy fruit!
- Kenya for Kids Printable Book takes you on a safari through an amazing country filled with wildlife
- Mexico for Kids Printable book takes you to a Fiesta filled with colorful dresses, sombreros, and mariachi music!
- You can find all our country coloring pages coloring pages or jump right to: Sweden Coloring Pages, Cuba Coloring Pages, Philippines Coloring Pages, or Netherlands Coloring Pages
- Missionary Study Pages
- Country Research Flip Books
- Continents and Oceans Printables
- Countries for Kids – Color & get a quick overview of 18 different countries
- Children around the World Worksheets
Download Sweeden History for Kids Printable Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal use only. To use in a classroom please grab the teacher licensed version here.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!