Kids will have fun learning about penguins with these free Penguin Life Cycle Worksheets for kids of all ages practicing a variety of skills!
Penguins are such cute and interesting creatures. How they survive in such cold and harsh conditions is absolutely amazing.
This Penguin Life Cycle Printable Pack is a great activity to learn more about the life cycle of Emperor Penguins, the largest of all penguins. In this printable pack, kids will learn about the life cycle of a penguins as well as build their math and literacy skills.
Penguin Life Cycle Worksheets
This 74-page printable pack contains a variety of activities including:
Alphabet Penguin Life Cycle Worksheets
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Penguin Life Cycle Writing Pages – Research the penguin life cycle and write our what you find.
- Penguin Life Cycle Pages – Place / write the penguin life cycle in the correct order.
- Nouns or Verbs – Is is a noun or a verb? Place the words the correct column.
- Penguin Word Search – A fun way to practice spelling the words involved in the life cycle of a penguin.
- Penguin Life Cycle Emergent Reader – Print out this book and have children read it to you. As they read, they will learn all about Emperor Penguins, their habitat, their prey and predators and the life cycle of these amazing animals.
- What I Know/ Want to Learn about Penguins – Write what you want to know and then research penguins and write the answers to your questions.
Math Penguin Life Cycle Worksheets
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Great for practicing order from largest to smallest or the other way round.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use.
Life Cycle Worksheets for Kids
- Butterfly Life cycle Worksheet
- Ladybug Life cycle Worksheet
- Life cycle of a Frog Worksheet
- Plant Life cycle Worksheet
- Chick Worksheets (chicken life cycle)
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet
- Plant Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Turkey Worksheets
- Apple Life Cycle Printable
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Sunflower Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Penguin
- Life Cycle of a Spider Worksheet
Download Penguin Life Cycle Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.