Kids will have fun recreating fireworks they’ve seen this summer with these fun, creative, and unique firework crafts. Simply pick your favorite firework craft project to try with your toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, or 5th graders. So start scrolling to see all these gorgeous fireworks for kids they can make, pick a favorite, and start creatiting beautiful firework crafts for kids.
Kids have a natural interest in fireworks. Whether it is the large booms, the bright colorful lights that leave you squinting, or how massive they appear covering the night sky. Whatever the reason, kids are fascinated by summer fireworks for kids! These super cute firework crafts are perfect to help kids start to explore fireworks before they start or to help kids relive the beauty of the firework displays they saw. There are so many clever and unique firework craft ideas in this list! From firework art to firework paintings, and so much more. You will want to try one of these firework projects for kids from toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students.
Make some stunning fireworks painting with these easy summer painting for kids using staws, pipe cleaners, blow art, glitter and glue, or curling ribbon for some truly unique and special firework projects!
- Ribbon Fireworks – this clever firework art project allows kids to create the beautiful spread and fall of fireworks in such a unique project using ribbons. This one is great for kids of all ages!
- Straw & Pipe cleaner Fireworks – Kids will love creating stunning fireworks with this unique painting fireworks activity for kids.
- Blow Art Fireworks – the fun, hands on method for creating these firework craft is sure to be a hit with your kids.
- Dandelion Fireworks – painting with flowers is such a fun way to get a beautiful firework art project
- Glitter & Glue Fireworks– these easy-to-make glitter fireworks are such a fun use of glitter glue!
These stunning painting crafts for kids are a great way to celebrate independence day with kids, the 4th of july, a family vacation,and mor!
- Salt Fireworks – these fireworks are stunning and created with such a fun pop-of-the-page look your kids will be so proud of.
- Fork Fireworks – kids will have fun making beautiful fireworks paintings using forks!
- Straw Fireworks – the unique method of painting these fireworks is as fun to make as it is beautiful in the finished product
- Q-tip Fireworks – such a unique and creative firework craft idea that kids will love making
- Fidget Spinner Fireworks – kids will get such a big kick out of making fireworks art using their favorite fidget spinner!
4th of July Crafts for Kids
Nothing sayd the fourth of july like fireworks, these independence day crafts for kids are such a fun way to recreate amazing 4th of july fireworks with kids.
- Wet Chalk Fireworks – how beautiful is the depth of colors in these wet chalk fireworks project?1
- Dish Brush Fireworks – another super clever and unique method for painting fireworks
- Handprint Fireworks – fireworks around hand art project
- Hand Art Fireworks – fireworks on the hand craft for kids
- TP Fireworks – if you have leftover toilet paper rolls around your house, recycle them to make this beautiful art project perfect for the 4th of July.
Fourth of July Crafts
There are so many different firework craft ideas for kids from shainvg cream to painting with pipe cleaners to cutting cupcake liners!
- Shaving Cream Fireworks – I love the technique for making these stunning shaving cream fireworks
- Cupcake Liner Fireworks – this no-mess fourth of july craft is sure to be a favorite of preschool moms!
- Pipe Cleaner Fireworks – yet another creative method for creative firework art projects
- Sizzling Fireworks Craft – create beautiful fourth of july crafts by mixing science and art in this STEM fireworks project
- Melted Crayon Fireworks – although melted crayon projects are no longer all the rage – they are a great way to use up leftover crayon pieces while creating beautiful works of art.
Use simple bleeding tissue paper, no mess washi tape, painting projects, and more – there are lots of fun ways to recreate summer fireworks with kids.
- No Mess Tape Firework Craft – this simple fireworks craft is perfect for toddlers
- Patriotic Roller Coaster Art – Fun 3D project kids will have fun making with paper
- Salad Spinner Fireworks – this project turns out different every single time!
- Spinning Top Fireworks Painting – or make a unique fireworks craft with a spinning top instead
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks – this brand new project combines a couple different simple supplies to make stunning fireworks that have beautiful dimension!
Firework crafts for kids
One of our favorite way to create firework crafts are with crayon resist and bleeding tissue papers. There are so many possibilities with these Firework Crafts
Fourth of July Activities
- Try this EASY Red, White and Blue 4th of July Science Experiment!
- Fireworks in a Jar – 4th of July Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Magic Milk 4th of July Science Experiments
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket 4th of July Science Experiment for Kids
Fourth of July Crafts
- Painters Tape American Flag Craft
- Firework 4th of July Crafts for Preschoolers with free printable templates
- Bomb Pop Fourth of July Craft
- Founding Father George Washington Craft
- Simple 4th of July Fireworks Crafts painted with TP roll
Independence Day Activities
- Salty Fireworks 4th of july crafts for Independence Day with free printable templates
- Fidget Spinner Firework 4th of July Crafts
- 4th of July Red White and Blue Experiment
- Stars “Bursting” 4th of July Science Experiments
- Tic-Tac-Toe on the GO
- 4th of July Firework Crafts with shaving cream
- Fourth of July Red White and Blue Science Experiment
4th of July Activity Ideas
- 100 FUN 4th of July Crafts & Activities for Kids
- Try this easy Fireworks 4th of July Craft
- Rec, White, and Blue Patriotic Slime
- Bleeding Tissue Paper 4th of July Crafts
- Print off these FREE 4th of July Coloring Pages to help kids learn about common patriotic symbols.
4th of July Printables
Looking for more fun and FREE fourth of July printables? You will love these:
- Kids will have practicing number recognition while revealing patriotic hidden images in these FREE 4th of July Color by Number Worksheet
- The whole family will have fun playing this free printable 4th of July Bingo Game
- Super cute, free 4th of July Hat Craft
- Fourth of July I Spy – super cute 4th of July Worksheets
- Free 4th of July Worksheets for Preschool kids
- Learn more about the good old USA with these American Symbols Worksheets
4th of July Worksheets
- American Symbols for Kids themed worksheets
- Read, Color, and Learn about American Symbols for Kids
- Have fun grilling with these 4th of July Activity counting with playdough mats
- Practice CVC Words with this fun, educational 4th of July Activity
- Color by Hundreds Chart 4th of July Worksheets
- Subtraction 4th of July Math Worksheets
United States Lesson for Kids
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables and resources:
- Free Presidents of the United States for Kids
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Cute, Free Printable State Coloring Pages
- Voting for Kids – How Americans elect a new president
- Free Printable States and Capitals Matching Game
- Convenient Free Printable State Capitals List for kids to reference
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about American symbols with these Patriotic American Symbols for Kids
- United States I Spy Worksheets
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty,and more!
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Fireworks Patriotic Craft
- 50 States Worksheets
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Handprint Strawberry Craft for Summer
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Experiment – exploring densit with an EPIC summer activity for kids
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
Summer Activities for Kids
- Egg Shell DIY Chia Pet Craft – Silly Spring / Summer Activities for Kids
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- EASY Stained Glass Pasta Art for Kids
- Free Beach Worksheets for Kids
- Chromatography Butterflies – EASY Butterfly Craft for Kids
- Silly Bandaid Art Craft for kids
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Must try Lego Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- 75+ FUN Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- Find activities by month with our June Crafts for kids or our June Activities for Kids!