Skip Counting Puzzles are a cool math games to help your student practice skip counting while having fun at the same time.
Skip Counting Practice – 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10sSkip Counting is not only a great way to help kids with basic addition, it is the foundation for the multiplication you will teach them in 2nd or 3rd grade. Here are some basic guidelines for what kids should be learning to skip count when:
Kindergarten – 5s and 10s (maybe 2s)
1st Grade – 2s, 3s, 4s (plus review)
2nd Grade – 6s, 7s (plus review)
3rd Grade – 8s, 9s (plus review)
Note: The puzzles are in increasing difficulty level as you progress through the individual packs.
See Skip Counting Puzzles in Action
More Skip Counting Fun for Homeschoolers
Download Skip Counting Puzzles
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used wit permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Mini Golf by The Crafty Clip © MYGRAFICO.COM, Star Story and Angry Birds by REVIDEVI, Basketball Boys, Rock Climbing, and Dart Tag by JW Illustrations at MyGrafico, Route66 from Graffos
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!