This activity goes great along with an Insect week.
In preparation I wanted to make a free printable to help Goofy (Kindergarten ) and Minnie (Preschool) understand & practice measuring with a ruler. So I created Measuring Lines of Bugs. I included a page with an activity for the kids to understand the need for why we need standard measurement units.
Kindergarten Worksheets - Measuring with a Ruler
Practice measuring lines of bugs & writing numbers in the observation magnifying glass. This is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st Graders who are learning about measuring.
Cut & Paste bugs into the jar with the correct number of inches from the measuring page.
More Fantastic Resources!
- Printable Number Mats
- Velcro Craft Sticks – Logic Fun for Preschoolers with FREE Printable Idea Book
- Number Trains – Skip Counting Activity
- DIY Felt Apple Counters – multisensory math learning for preschoolers
- Bug Unit #2 - Spiders
- Valentine’s Day Candy Heart Estimation Math Activity
- Magnetic Board Fun in the Car
- Hole Punching Math Fun for Preschoolers
- FREE Crayon 100s Chart
- Measuring Lines of Bugs (Math for Preschool and Kindergarten)
- Valentine’s Day Greater than Fun (Math for Kindergarten and 1st Grade)
- More Kindergarten Worksheets
By using the printable below you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (you may print off 1 copy for your families personal use)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, copied or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!