Skip Counting Worksheets
- Skip Counting Posters - great visual!
- Skip Counting Mazes 2s-10s
- Skip Counting Puzzles 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s
- Skip counting beach puzzles
- Self Checking Skip Counting Plates
- Vegetable skip counting puzzles
- Skip Counting Worksheets 2s-10s (getting progressively harder)
How to prepareDownload these skip counting puzzles at the the bottom of this post. Print off each page. Use card stock for durability, or laminate.
Cut along the lines of each puzzle and keep them together using elastics or large paper clips around each puzzle.
How to useDepending on your child’s age and ability give them a puzzle and see what they do with it. They can either focus on putting the picture together, or focus on the numbers. Either way is fine as long as they’re sure to read through the numbers when they’re done as a double check and to practice skip counting.
They can also mix the puzzles up and focus just on the numbers to see if they can create a crazy mixed-up picture even though the numbers at the bottom are correct!
I hope your children enjoy these puzzles!
Download Winter Skip Counting PuzzlesBefore you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Founder of Liz's Early Learning Spot, Australian Early Childhood teacher, mom, audiobook queen, lover of beach and bush walks. You can also find me on: Facebook and Pinterest