It’s the beginning of another month and almost the end of a year. November is a month filled with changing leaves and a changing season. School is in full swing and it is just the right time to add in a bit of daily fun and learning. This month you can fill each day with a famous birthday, fun fact, or historical even all tied to a writing prompt with this Free November Calendar.
Writing Prompts: Each day comes with a writing prompt for the fact, event, or person highlighted. You can have your child write a simple paragraph each day to practice their writing skills.
Report Time: Instead of writing a brief summary or paragraph daily, your child can explore a topic or person in depth and write a full report. He can still enjoy the daily facts, events, and people, but focus on writing a report on one item he chooses.
Geography Awareness Week: Get out the maps! November 11th through November 17th is Geography Awareness Week. Each day focuses briefly on one of the seven continents. Take time and expand on this each day that week and explore the continent in depth.
Free November Activity Calendar
Whether you use this to get the learning juices flowing or to practice writing your kids are sure to have a fun month!
- Free Thanksgiving Color by Addition
- Alphabet Turkey Puzzles
- Printable Thanksgiving Writing Prompts
- Thanksgiving Theme
- Thanksgiving Parts of Speech Cards
- Free Turkey Counting by 10s
- Thanksgiving Story & Writing Prompt
- Fun Thanksgiving Play for Kids
- Thanksgiving Hat Craft
- Pumpkin Seed Turkey Craft
- Turkey Lifecycle Printable Pack
- 35 Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Thanksgiving BINGO
Download Free November Activity Calendar
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.