Kids will have fun practicing addition with these free printable math worksheets.
These fall themed math worksheets will will help kids practice addition and number bonds.
This is a low prep, fall worksheet for kids in Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students.
These are such a fun way for kids to practice adding up numbers. We use them with blocks to count.
These worksheets are in black and white OR color. Just print any of these black and white worksheets to hand out to kids or color worksheets to laminate and use over and over with dry erase markers.
Kids will write in the missing number to form a a number bond to equal the umber in the tree.
Optional: Kids can refine motor skills by coloring the math worksheets too.
Math Activities for Kids
Download Acorn Number Bonds Math Worksheets
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please purchase a classroom licensed version from my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!