I’m always looking for ways to make learning fun in our homeschool. To help my 2nd grader practice his spelling words while building vocabulary I came up with these Spelling Word Puzzles. These worksheets for kids were a huge hit at our house; I hope they help make spelling fun in your homes too!
Spelling Games for 2nd GradeThere are 20 pages of spelling games filled with age appropriate 2nd grade spelling words. With about 10 words per page, your student will have fun building vocabulary while practicing with their spelling words. There are also two levels – one without the words and one with all words necessary to complete the crossword on that particular page.
This is great practice for during your homeschool year or as a fun summer review!
FREE 2nd Grade Spelling Worksheets for Kids
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
More 2nd Grade Homeschool Materials
- FREE Skip Counting Posters 2s-10s
- Books of the Bible SCRAMBLE Game (freebie!)
- FREE Toy Story Subtraction Flashcards
- LOTS of Printable Creative Writing Prompts
- How to Make a Homemade Lava Lamp (Science Fun!)
- Dart Gun Spelling Practice
- Zoo Scavenger Hunts