Kids will love handing out these printable valentines to classmates. These are super cute and are non-candy valentines.
Valentine’s Day is such a fun holiday, for kids and adults. It is a great time to share appreciation, kindness, express friendship and even love to those around us. It is the perfect time to share feelings. It has also become a huge CANDY holiday.
It is pretty typical to have a Valentine card and attach some candy with it to give to friends, family and classmates. If everyone gives everyone candy, that is a ton of candy. If you are looking for something other than candy, you have come to the right place. These Pencil Valentine Card Printables are the perfect non candy Valentine cards for kids and adults.
Pencils are useful, which I like. Yes, there are a ton of other cute ideas that may include something that is non candy, but many of them are one time use only – like a glow stick. Cute idea, but it won’t last through the night. A pencil can be used for months!
Printable Valentines for Kids
We have three different designs that we created to go along with pencils for Valentine cards.
- Lookin’ Sharp – Pencils are best used when sharp, right? What a cute tie in to the pencil. These are perfect for giving to a crush or a really good friend!
- Write On – Do you remember saying ‘right on’ when you were younger? Let’s bring it back with this Valentine card! I like these for classmates!
- You’re Write For Me – These are perfect for BFFs, sisters, teachers and more.
The first step is to choose your design. You can print multiple pages of just the one design or you can print all three designs to have a variety.
The next step would be to cut out each Valentine card. I created them with multiple strands of the circles. This makes it easier to cut out because there is not just one perfect circle. It doesn’t have to be cut perfectly.
The next step is to write the name of the child giving the Valentine’s on the card on the From line.
More Valentines Day Activities
- Red Hot Valentines Day Slime
- Valentines Alphabet Game (free printable)
- 12 Valentines Day Crafts for Kids
- Valentines Day Bagel Recipe
- Valentines Day Coloring Pages (free printable)
- FREE February Creative Writing Prompts
- Valentines Day Candy Heart Estimation
- Chocolate Playdough Recipe (our favorite!)
Download Printable Valentines
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!