Looking for a fun fine motor activity for your learners? Grab these Alphabet Worksheets Free printable pages to use with bingo dauber markers. These dot marker printables are perfect for reinforcing learning ABCs while having fun completing pictures with bingo markers. Learners will fine tune their fine motor skills with tracing and the dot marker activity while at the same learn about beginning sounds. Simply print the do a dot printables and give it to your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, or toddler to practice those muscles in their fingers.
Dot marker printables
These dot marker printables free are no-prep and are perfect for teaching preschoolers and kindergarteners. I love alphabet worksheets free printables like these dot art printables because they are simple and provides learners with plenty of practice for so many different skills at one time. These alphabet printables work on the following skills:
- Fine Motor Skills
- Handwriting Practice
- Beginning Sounds
This alphabet do a dot printables features pictures matching the alphabet to allow learners to practice their alphabet recognition and beginning sounds as well. This printable is so versatile and fun for this reason! As learners use the bingo dauber markers to dot the page they have to use their finger muscles while also practicing their hand to eye coordination which is such a fun and hands-on way to get learners practicing and fine tuning their fine motor skills.
All you need for this fun activity are these no prep alphabet do a dot printables and dot markers in any color you like. These worksheets can be used as a literacy or fine motor center at school or can be used as a center for extra practice with parents at home. Each worksheet can also be used as part of a letter of the week or alphabet curriculum.
Alphabet Worksheets Free Printable
Do a dot printables
These alphabet worksheets are no-prep which makes this activity so easy to use.
To prepare this activity, you will require the following materials:
- Bingo dauber markers in any color
- 1.5cm Dot stickers
To prep this printable, you only need to print the pages you require. Make as many copies as you need and distribute it to your learners.
Dot art printables
Each printable page includes the following:
- A picture with circles for learners to dab in using the bingo dauber marker.
- The word in traceable handwriting letters
This printable only comes in a printer-friendly black and white version.
Dot marker printables free
The printable contains the following words for the letters of the alphabet:
- Aa for acorn
- Bb for boat
- Cc for cupcake
- Dd for donut
- Ee for easel
- Ff for fan
- Gg for garbage
- Hh for house
- Ii for igloo
- Jj for jellybean
- Kk for koala
- Ll for lamp
- Mm for mermaid
- Nn for nest
- Oo for octopus
- Pp for pineapple
- Qq for quartz
- Rr for rain
- Ss for snowman
- Tt for tomato
- Uu for umbrella
- Vv for volcano
- Ww for web
- Xx for x-ray
- Yy for yogurt
- Zz for zeppelin
For a fun and hands-on beginning sounds alphabet activity check out these Alphabet Beginning Sounds Wheel Clip Cards.
Free do a dot printables
Print the pages and present it to your learner. You could print all, but ideally just print 2 to 3 sheets for your learner to use at a time to prevent overwhelming them.
Sound out the beginning sound of the object as well as the word. This will help to develop their knowledge of beginning sounds and increase their vocabulary as well. One this is done, you can move on to filling in the circles on the page.
You could choose to use a bingo dauber marker for this activity. Alternatively, if bingo daubers might be a slightly messy activity you could also choose to use dot stickers for this. I would recommend getting the 1.5cm dot stickers since those are perfect for the circles on the images and would also be perfect for the little fingers to remove and stick onto the paper.
Once learners have finished filling in the circle with their bingo daubers or the dot stickers, they can finally use a pencil or marker to trace the word at the bottom of the page.
You can choose to use this printable with your preschoolers, kindergarteners and even first graders.
This printable would be perfect to use in morning tubs or bins, early finishers or as an additional literacy centers for learners who need some fine motor and literacy practice.
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Print these handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters pdf
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet crafts
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Easy Science Experiments
- Gross and so cool Digestive System Project for kids of all ages
- Amazing Rainbow in a Jar Experiment for Kids
- Epic Baking Soda and Vinegar Rocket Experiment
- Cool Milk and Vinegar Expeirment making plastic!
- Learn about your amazing brain with this activity and brain worksheets
- How do hands work project for kids
- Super cool and easy-to-make, working lego balloon car
- Plants for kids lesson
- Bouncy Naked Egg with FREE egg in vinegar experiment worksheet
- Explore magnets with these EPIC magnet experiments for kids
- Popsicle Stick Catapult for kids – simple STEM project
- Simple light bulb experiment (it actually lights up!)
- Easy-to-make balloon hoovercraft
- Bouncy Eggs and eggs in vinegar experiment worksheet
- Learn about density for kids with these simple balloon solid, liquid, gas hands-on activities
- Create your own super simple bot
- Beautiful, color changing capillary action experiment with flowers
- WOW your kids with how to make a Newton’s cradle project
- Heat-sensitive, Color Changing Slime is SO COOL!
Looking for more fun kids activities and other ideas to keep kids engaged, learning, and having fun? Check out these:
- Scented, Watermelon Playdough Recipe for summer
- EASY Pool Noodle Race Track for Kids
- Baking Soda Clay
- Amazing Baking Soda Slime
- Edible Peanut Butter Playdough
- 30 Homemade Bird Feeders to make
- Pop rocks and soda experiment
- EPIC Water Balloon Painting Activities
- Marshmallow Edible Paint
- Simple Popsicle Stick Catapult project for kids
- 100+ Zoo Animal Crafts
- Summer STEM Ice Boat Races
- Easy Marshmallow Shooter
- Vibrant Sidewalk Chalk Paint
- 25+ Water Balloon Games for Summer fun
- Epic Squirt Gun Painting
- Van Gogh Starry Night Aluminum Foil Art Project
- Our favorite 2 ingredient slime is great for any time of the year!
Things to Do with Kids
- Edible Peanut Butter Playdough
- Shape Recognition Activity for Kids
- Rainbow Painting with Cars
- Grass Head Summer Activity for Kids
- Printable Lego Activities for Kids
- Silly Bouncy Egg
- Fun-to-Make DIY Foosball Table – Stem Project for kids
- Easy Sand Volcano with NO clean-up
- Mind-Blowing Magnetic Slime
- Strawberry Scented Jello Playdough Recipe
- Snake Bubbles
- Beautiful Capillary Action Experiment
- Puffy Paint Recipes and Projects for Kids
- Kool Aid Watermelon Playdough
- LOTS of Fun Sidewalk Chalk Games
- 75+ Free Printable Scavenger Hunts for Kids
Alphabet do a dot printables
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use (to share please direct others to grab their own copy here; that allows us to keep our resources FREE =)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Thank you so much for all those meaningful activities. Really appreciate it.