This amazing new gummy bear slime uses actual gummy bears to make this fun-to-play-with edible slime! This edible slime recipe with gummy bears is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Use it as a kitchen science experiment, play recipe for tactile exploration and sensory activity, use it for a fun rainy day project, or simply use it because it sounds like fun to play with gummy bears today!
Gummy bear slime
Kids will flip out over this new slime recipe. This slime recipe you can eat starts with popular kid candy – gummy beras! Follow our simple gummy bear slime to make a play recipe your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students wont be able to get enough of. Plus, this edible slime recipe with gummy bears is made from a couple simple slime ingredients.
Parents, teachers, and homeschoolers alike will love making this fun edible gummy bear slime. This easy slime recipe only uses 3 ingredients so it couldn’t be more simple to whip up for a fun kids activity!
Edible slime recipe with gummy bears
Edible gummy bear slime
Melt 1/2 cup of similar colored gummy bears in a microwaveable safe bowl for 15 seconds. Stir and microwave an additional 10 seconds if needed.
Add 2 tablespoons cornstarch and 1 tablespoon powdered sugar and knead with hands. If it is too sticky, add in additional cornstarch and powdered sugar.
Gummy bear slime recipe
This edible slime is super fun-to-make and stretchy! Feel free to repeat the process to make another color of gummy bear slime.
How to make edible slime with gummy bears
Look how beautiful it looks as you play with the easy slime recipe that takes only a minute to make.
Add additional cornstarch to make the gummy bear slime more like gummy bear playdough.
At any time, feel free to take a nibble and enjoy this gummy bear recipe – YUMMY!
Gummy bear edible slime
To refresh your gummy bear slime and make is smooth and stringy again, just zap it in the microwave for 6-8 seconds and you are ready to stretch and slime some more!
Gummy Bear Edible Slime
- 1/2-3/4 cup Gummy Bears
- 2-4 Tablesppons Cornstarch
- 1-2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
Favorite Kids Activities
Looking for more fun ideas for kids? You will love this outrageously fun activities for preschoolers and beyond:
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough Recipe
- Pasta Necklace Craft (with how to Dye Pasta)
- Easy and fun-to-make Microwave Puffy Paint
- I Spy Bottles (with how to dye rice)
- Ready to try another slime recipe? This easy slime recipe uses dish soap!
- Homemade Edible Sand – easy to make and fun to play with!
- Melted Pony Bead Craft
- 45 Puffy Paint Recipes and Project ideas for kids
- AMAZING Bubble Painting is process art project perfect for summer
- DIY Velcro Craft Sticks with Idea Book
- 2 Ingredient WOW Slime for Kids
- AMAZING Color Changing Slime
- Edible Finger Paint for Kids
- 28 Name Activities for Kids
- Animal I Spy Printable is fun and a great way to work on visual discrimination
- Goldfish Counting Bowls – snack activity for kids
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids is sure to be a hilarious project for the whole family
- DIY Lava Lamp
- Pop Rock Science Experiment
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Density Experiment