FREE St Patricks Day Educational Activities
- St. Patricks Day Syllable Sort
- St. Patricks Day Counting Cards
- St Patricks Day Counting Puzzles 1-20
- St Patricks Day Create a Word
St Patricks Day MathDownload these count and write mats (below) then print off either the color or black and white versions of the mats. To get lots of use out of them, laminate then write on them with dry erase markers or crayons. They can easily be cleaned off afterwards with a tissue.
Print and cut out the pots of gold and store them in a small ziploc bag so they don't go missing!
If you're using the black and white versions your kids can color them before laminating.
HINT: Instead of using these as separate mats, staple the pages together to make a 1-10 counting book for your child to color. The gold coins can be glued onto the pot instead and the book kept for your child to pull out and 'read' and show to others.
Using these count and write mats
- Children choose a mat to work on.
- Look at the number on the top right and say the number.
- Count out that number of gold coins to add to the pot.
- Use an erasable marker to trace over the number and number word, using correct letter formation by following the arrows.
- When complete, show their work to a friend, then remove the gold coins and erase the writing so it's ready for next time.
- Looking for more free counting mats? Try 10 Ways to Count with free counting mats or Valentine's Day mats
Download St Patricks Day Count & Write MatsBefore you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Founder of Liz's Early Learning Spot, Australian Early Childhood teacher, mom, audiobook queen, lover of beach and bush walks. You can also find me on: Facebook and Pinterest
** TOP POSTS ** (each with over 10K pageviews)