For some kids money just clicks. For others, it is hard for them to remember what each coin is called and what it is worth.
To help my 1st grader learn what each of the coins was worth and how much of each coin she needed to make a dollar I made this handy Money Mini Book. It is great for kids to reference as they are learning about money.
Teach Kids About MoneyKids will love making their very own money mini book. The more then read it, the more will sink in.
Print either the color or black and white page.
Follow the simple instructions to make the mini book without tape or glue, just cut and fold.
Download Money Mini Book
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Teaching in the Tongass
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!