Help kids learn what the us money looks like and is worth with this fun-to-make and handy Money Mini Book for Kids. It covers the penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, and dollar with a visual of how many you need to make 100. This is great for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade kids.
For some kids money just clicks. For others, it is hard for them to remember what each coin is called and what the coine is worth. To help my students learn what each of the coins was worth and how much of each coin she needed to make a dollar I made this handy Money Mini Book. It is great for kids to reference as they are learning about money.
This is a great reference tool for counting money activities! In it students will learn the name and value of the followng American coins;
- half dollar
Students will love making their very own money mini book with this money worksheet. The more they read over it, the more it will sink in.
Counting Money Activities
This handy resources for teaching kids to count money is great for classroom teachers diving into a unit on money or in a math center. It is also idea for parents looking to help their child learn the value of money or homeschoolers wanting to teach and get practice counting coins.
Follow the simple folding instructions to make the mini book without tape or glue — just cut and fold. As students flip through their money printable they will learn to count money by counting by 1s, 5s, 10s, 25s, and 50s.
This is a addition to your math curriculum for kindergarten math, grade 1 math, and grade 2 math.
Money Activities for Kids
- Hungry Caterpillars Money Game
- Parts of a Dollar Flip Book
- Mini Golf Money Practice
- 25 Fun Money Math Activities
- Bankable Spelling Words
- Printable Money Puzzles
- Carnival Subtraction Money Game
- Robot Money Practice for Kids
- Grocery Task Cards Money Activity
- Money Cut & Paste Worksheets
- Color the Coins Discrimination Worksheets
- Coin Value Clip Cards
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Download Money Mini Book for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Teaching in the Tongass
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!