LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Brick Number MatsTurn counting into a cool math games with these free printable Lego Inspired worksheets. Preschool and Kindregarten children can build the numbers using Duplo bricks, practice writing the numbers on the bottom of each page, and count the bricks on the side of each page.
Note: I recommend laminating the sheets and using a dry erase marker to trace the numbers to make them reusable.
This lego games for teaching counting will become a favorite with your kids!
Number Activities for Kids
- 100s chart
- Bingo Marker Number Worksheets
- Blueberry Muffin Math
- Building with Shapes
- Critical Thinking Skills with Velcro Craft Sticks – math game
- Hole Punching Math Game
- Number Practice 1-20
- Number Trains (counting 1-20)
- Playdough PLAY mats with Numbers
Follow my Learning with Lego Pinterest Board
Download FREE Bricks Number Worksheets
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Clipart purchased and used with permission from Ninja Mom Designs.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!