With spring around the corner, why not bring spring into your learning with some cute preschool activities. We love spring here because it signals the end of our long winter. With spring comes lots of rain so have fun counting with your preschooler with these spring counting cards and puzzles.
My daughter enjoys counting with a new theme each time, you can practice the same skills but if you change things up, it keeps it exciting and new. You can use different counters like clothes pins, math blocks, pom poms, M&Ms or raisins, it's up to you. Then if they get it right, they can eat their reward, it's a win win situation and a great motivator for your child as well.
- Cardstock or printer paper
- Clothes pins, counters or pom poms (optional)
The puzzles can be cut and laminated as well. Your child can have fun ordering them around in the correct sequence by counting or looking at the image. Place the puzzle pieces into a large baggie so you don't lose any pieces and they can be reused again.
Spring Educational Activities
- Flower Number Bonds
- Hoppy Frog Math (basic addition 1-10)
- Measuring Lines of Bugs
- Spring Counting Mats (1-20)
- Spring Lacing Cards
- Candyland Sight Word Game
- Phonics Coloring Sheets
- Blueberry Muffin Math
- Spring Bird Addition File Folder Game
Download Spring Counting Cards & PuzzlesBefore you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Monique is a homeschooling mom to 3 kiddos, website designer and biology graduate. She blogs at Living Life and Learning, where she shares homeschooling tips, educational printables and ideas for moms. You can find her on Pinterest, Facebook,Instagram, Twitter or Google+.