We try to make learning fun!
It not only helps motivate kids, but kids usually retain the information better than if they just dryly run flashcards or fill out worksheets.
Here is a really fun math game for kids to practice multiplication with a friend.
Multiplication Game for 2nd-5th Graders
This cool math games is a fun way for kids in 2nd-5th grade to practice and review key multiplication facts that they will build on the rest of their lives.
Kids will do a lot of fact repetition in a fun playful way as they practice multiplying either 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, and 12s.
The free printable, easy to play game is for 2 players at a time. Just print and follow the included directions.
More FREE Math Games
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Don't Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Knights Division Quest
- Home Run Division Math Game (coming soon)
- Skip Counting Visuals for Kids (coming soon)
- Hopscotch Multiplication Practice (coming soon)
- Princess Addition Flashcards
- Toy Story Subtraction Flashcards
- Skip Counting Posters (2s-10s)
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Skip Counting Paths (2s-8s)
- Skip Counting Paths (9s-10s)
- Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)
Download FREE Printable Math Games
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!