Children will love learning about Italy for Kids with these Free Italy Mini Books. These fact books help students learn about Italian culture, their way of life, famous landmarks, and their interests. They will also learn about Italy, a peninsula country that looks like a boot kicking a ball.
Italy For Kids
Teaching children about different countries and cultures is so much fun, especially learning about the leaning towers, the smallest country in the world, pizza and gelato. These free Italy Mini Books are a great way to teach children in preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade 4th grade, and 5th grade about these interesting people. These mini books would be great used as part of a unit study on Italy or European countries, a way for children to practice their reading while learning about another culture.
Italy Information for Kids
These mini books contain two cover pages, allowing children to choose and decorate their own. After this, there are ten pages to add behind this. While reading these books, children will learn about:
- the country and reading maps
- the flag of Italy
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- an Italian House
- how to spell the name of the country – Italy
- the Vatican
- spaghetti meatballs
Free Italy Printable
Such a fun resource for prek, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 learning about children around the world, countries around the world, christmas around the world, or diving into another culture they hear about in the news – like during this virus with Italy in social isolation.
About Italy for Kids
These two books are completely in black and white which is not only great for printing, but also a fun way for kids to get creative by decorating the images however they desire. Extra pages for children to write on could also be added, after reading books and researching more on this topic.
There are two different books, with one book being a more simple version of the other. This one is aimed at younger children, while the more in-depth one is aimed at older children.
Geography for Kids
Looking for more resources and printables to teach students about countries around the world? You will love these coloring sheets, printable maps, books, activities and games:
- 16 Countries for Kids Printables
- France for Kids Printable Book
- Kenya for Kids Printable Book
- Children around the World Worksheets
- Spain Coloring Sheet
- Spain for Kids Printable Book
- Continents and Oceans Printables
- Missionary Study Pages
- Italy Unit Study with Activities
- China Coloring Page
- Ancient Greece Printable BOok
- Pastissets – Powdered Sugar Cookies from Spain
- Printable Maps
- Christmas Around the World – huge free study with printables, activities, recipes, crafts, customs, and more!
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal use only. To use in a classroom please grab the teacher licensed version here.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!