Kids will love learning about the European country of France, famous for the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Mona Lisa, Arc de Triumph, crepes, croissants, berets, Palace of Versailles, artists, and Napoleon’s tomb with these super cute, France Printables. These mini books printable help children learn about this culture, their way of life and their interests. This is such a fun way for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students to learn about countries around the world.
This France country study is one of our many no prep, printable country study for kids to print, color, read and learn! This is a great resource for geography, cartography, Christmas Around the World, and more! Our free printable countries for kids books are a fun, no prep way to help teach students about countries around the world. In these printable France readers children will learn about the mestizo people, their way of life, the culture, landmarks and interests. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low-prep France for kids activity for helping students learn about this amazing country We love teaching kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students about countries around the world!
Books About France for Kids
Looking for more fun, engaging books to teach kids about the country of France? You will love these informational and story book to teach kids about this amazing country with so much history and interesting landmarks.
France for Kids
Teaching children about different countries and cultures is so much fun, especially learning about the Eiffel Tower – a tower that was only meant to stand for 20 years, but was allowed to stay as it can be used to transmit radio programs. These free France Mini Books are a great way to teach children in preschool through grade 5 about these interesting people. These mini books would be great used as part of a unit study on France, a way for children to practice their reading while learning about another culture.
Printable books for kids
These mini books contain two cover pages, allowing children to choose and decorate their own. After this, there are ten pages to add behind this. While reading these books, children will learn about:
- the country and reading maps
- the French flag
- the Arc de Triomphe
- the Eiffel Tower
France Country Study
These mini books require little preparation. Just print the file, print and cut the pages in half before stapling the book together. These two books are completely in black and white which is not only great for printing, but also a fun way for kids to get creative by decorating the images however they desire. Extra pages could also be added, after reading books and researching more on this topic.
There are two different books, with one book being a more simple version of the other. This one is aimed at younger children, while the more in-depth one is aimed at older children.
Geography for Kids
Looking for more resources and free worksheets to teach students about geography for kids? You will love these coloring sheets, printable maps, books, activities and games:
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Ready to dive more in depth? Check out Country Study for Kids – look at 16 countries around the world up close
- Around the World I Spy Worksheets – learn about 36 countries
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Research and learn with these free Children around the World Worksheets
- Roll into Geography – Printable Geography Games
- Geography Treasure Hunt Activity
- Snap Geography Games for Kids
- Grab this realistic looking Free Printable Passport for Kids
- Free printable Landforms Worksheets for kids
- Kids can research to learn about other countries with these country worksheets.
- Individual COUNTRY STUDIES – Read, Color and Learn printable book about other countries: Spain for Kids, and Argentina for Kids, and Paraguay for Kids, and England for kids, and Canada for Kids, and Brazil for Kids, and Russia for Kids, and Sweden for Kids,and Chili for Kids, and Netherlands for Kids, and more countries for kids!
- FREE printable country coloring pages covering over 36 different nations – or jump right to Argentina Coloring Pages, and Iran Coloring Pages, and Philipines COloring Pages, and India Coloring Pages, and Greece Coloring Pages, and South Africa Coloring Pages, and Australia Coloring Pages, plus more!
United States Lesson for Kids
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables and resources:
- Free Presidents of the United States for Kids
- Cute, Free Printable State Coloring Pages
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Voting for Kids – How Americans elect a new president
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about American symbols with these Patriotic American Symbols for Kids
- United States I Spy Worksheets
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty,and more!
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Fireworks Patriotic Craft
- 50 States Worksheets
History Lessons for Kids
Check out one of or MANY engaging, Free history lessons for kids
- Explore American History for kids including lots of fun, hands on activities and free printables
- Dive into Mesopotamia History to learn about Gilgamesh
- 4 week lesson about Early Explorers for Kids
- Learn about castles, knights, and more in this exciting Middle Ages for Kids
- Make a teepee, dig for arrowheads, color our printable books and more in this Native Americans for Kids lessons
- The Colonial America for Kids lesson takes kids on a journey back to the first permanent settlement in America – Jamestown. Students will learn about colonial life with lots of hands on projects like eating Gruel, making a Wattle & Daub house, and creating a tin lantern will make the settlement come alive.
- We will make westward expansion for kids come alive for kids as they learn facts about the time period from about 1783-1898. In addition to learning about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, students will also learn to match animal trails, map the united states, and learn about North American animals too.
- Civil War for Kids – students will learn about slavery, famous Americans from the Civil War, famous battles, and how our nation stayed together. Lesson includes printable worksheets, mapping activities, printable civil war board game and more!
- Learn about US States for Kids – state coloring pages, president coloring pages, state report forms, states and capital printables, and so much more!
- Pennant History Posters to see US History At-a-Glance
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Life in the 1940s America for Kids Reader
- Anne Frank for Kids Printable Reader to read, color, and learn about this Jewish girl who lived behind the wall in Holland during World War 2
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
- Learn about platform shoes, disco, the beginning of Star Wars and more with this 1970s for kids Reader
- 1980s for kids Reader to read, color, and learn!
- 1990s for Kids Printable Reader filled with information about fashion, technology, Presidents, and more!
- Learn about life for early 2000s Kids with these american history printables to read, color, and learn!
- Review what you’ve leanred with these American History Worksheets (Notebooking)
French Coloring Pages
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal use only. To use in a classroom please grab the teacher licensed version here.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All materials provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply