Kids will love learning about The Netherlands with these free printable Netherlands for Kids Mini Books. These books help teach about the Netherlands; their way of life, the culture, landmarks and interests. They will also learn about some unique Netherlands landmarks. This is a great tool for using with kindergarten, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 to teach geography, about countries around the world, or as part of a social studies unit.
Netherlands For Kids
Whether you are a parent supplementing your child’s education, a classroom teacher working on a fun social studies center, or homeschooler planning your lesson – you will love this low prep activity for helping students learn the amazing country of Chile. We love teaching our prek, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students about countries around the world! This is a great resource for geography, cartography, Christmas Around the World, and more!
Our free printable countries for kids books are a fun, no prep way to help teach students about countries around the world for kids – their way of life, the culture, landmarks and interests. We have an ever growing list including 20 different countries to date for kids to color, read, and learn!
Although this country is technically called the Kingdom of the Netherlands, it is also known as Holland. This charming country in Western Europe is known for picturesque windmills, wooden, shoes, Amsterdam, and beautiful fields of brightly colored tulips.
Netherlands Facts for Kids
These mini books contain two cover pages, allowing children to choose and decorate their own. After this, there are five pages all about the Netherlands pages to add behind this. While reading these books, children will learn about:
- the shape of the Country of The Netherlands
- the flag of The Netherlands
- Dutch edam
- houses in the Netherlands
Holland for Kids
First, you will need to download the pack. Now simply print the black and white pages on plain printer paper and cut the pages in half before stapling the book together. These two books are completely in blackline which is not only great for printing, but also a fun way for kids to get creative by decorating the images however they desire. Children can use crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, etc. to color in their books.
There are two different books, with one book being a more simple version of the other. This one is aimed at younger children, while the more in-depth one is aimed at older children. Extra pages for children to write on could also be added, after reading books and researching more on this topic.
Geography for Kids
- Printable Maps
- 16 Countries for Kids Printables
- Italy for Kids– color, read, and learn about the country famous for pizza, leaning tower of pisa, art, venice, and more!
- Sweden for Kids – color, read and learn about this European country where you can see the Northern Lights!
- Colombia for Kids – color, read, and learn about the country famous for beautiful mountains, beaches, coffee, ++
- Chili for Kids – discover this country where penguin and the driest spot on earth call home
- Philippines for Kids – learn about a country made up of over 7000 islands and filled with flowers and yummy fruit!
- Germany for Kids – Grab this printable to learn about the Reichstag, Pretzels, and so much more!
- Kenya for Kids Printable Book takes you on a safari through an amazing country filled with wildlife
- Mexico for Kids Printable book takes you to a Fiesta filled with colorful dresses, sombreros, and mariachi music!
- You can find all our country coloring pages coloring pages or jump right to: Sweden Coloring Pages, Cuba Coloring Pages, Philippines Coloring Pages, or Netherlands Coloring Pages
- The Netherlands Country Study
- Leif Eriksson and the Vikings Study
- Country Research Flip Books
- Countries for Kids – Color & get a quick overview of 18 different countries
- Children around the World Worksheets
Download Netherlands History for Kids Printable Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal use only. To use in a classroom please grab the teacher licensed version here.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!