Do you fancy a cup of tea and some fish and chips as we learn about England for Kids? This England Printable book allows kids to color, read and learn fascinating facts about the United Kingdom famous for the Royal Family, Windsor Castle, notorious guards, Big Ben, double decker red buses, driving on the ‘wrong’ side of the road, and the charming British accent. This is such a fun way to explore another country from around the world with kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
England For Kids
This England For Kids country study is just one of our many no prep, printable country study for kids to print, color, read and learn! This is a great resource for geography, cartography, Christmas Around the World, and more! Our free printable countries for kids books are a fun, no prep way to help teach students about countries around the world for kids
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low prep activity for helping students learn the amazing country of England. We love teaching our preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students about countries around the world!
England Facts for Kids
First, you will need to download the pack. Now simply print the black and white pages on plain printer paper and cut the pages in half before stapling the book together. These two books are completely in blackline which is not only great for printing, but also a fun way for kids to get creative by decorating the images however they desire. Children can use crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, etc. to color in their books.
There are two different books, with one book being a more simple version of the other. This one is aimed at younger children, while the more in-depth one is aimed at older children. Extra pages for children to write on could also be added, after reading books and researching more on this topic.
These mini books contain two cover pages, allowing children to choose and decorate their own. After this, there are four pages all about England to add behind this. While reading these books, children will learn about:
- the shape of the Country of the England
- the flag of England
- telephone box
- double decker bus
- fish and chips
- Queen Elizabeth II
- The Queen’s Guard
- Big Ben
Geography for Kids
- Printable Maps
- 16 Countries for Kids Printables
- Costa Rice for Kids – learn about the colorful ox carts, lush forests teaming with animals, and exports of coffee & bananas in this country study
- Philippines for Kids – explore a country made up of more than 7000 islands with vast beaches and beautiful flowers!
- Paraguay For Kids
- Brazil for Kids – explore the vast Amazon jungle, learn the origins of Carnival, and play some soccer!
- Chili for Kids – discover this country where penguin and the driest spot on earth call home
- Netherlands for Kids – discover the charming country in Western Europe known for picturesque windmills, wooden, shoes, Amsterdam, and beautiful fields of brightly colored tulips.
- Germany for Kids – Grab this printable to learn about the Reichstag, Pretzels, and so much more!
- Kenya for Kids Printable Book takes you on a safari through an amazing country filled with wildlife
- You can find all our country coloring pages coloring pages or jump right to: Sweden Coloring Pages, Cuba Coloring Pages, Philippines Coloring Pages, or Netherlands Coloring Pages
- Missionary Study Pages
- Country Research Flip Books
- Continents and Oceans Printables
- Countries for Kids – Color & get a quick overview of 18 different countries
- Children around the World Worksheets
Download England History for Kids Printable Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal use only. To use in a classroom please grab the teacher licensed version here.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!