Kids of all ages will have fun learning in February with these epic valentine science experiments. These valentine’s day science experiments explore a variety of principles while sneaking in hearts, red and pink projects, and seriously fun valentines day activities for kids. We have fun valentine’s day science activities for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
Valentines science experiments
The holiday of love doesn’t have to be just about romance and candy. This Valentine’s Day, make it all about science! These fun valentine’s day science experiments will equip your kids with the basics of scientific facts, the scientific method, and allow them to have fun Valentine’s Day fun at the same time! Try a few of thie Valentien science experiments this year, or try a whole week of Valentine’s Day science and make it a theme all month long! These valentines science experiments are perfect for preschoolers, kindergatners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students. So whether you want to make a working model of a heart, erup some valentine love potions, study chromatography, make a love volcano, or explore science in secret love notes – you will love this fun valentines date ideas.
February science experiments
Try these fun Valentine’s Day science experiments today! Your kids will have a blast learning about science while celebrating the holiday of love.
- These salt crystal hearts are a fun science project perfect for kindergarden kiddos!
- Have a chemistry-themed Valentine’s Day with these fizzing hearts
- Valentine’s Day is fun with this Valentine’s Day challenge. //Pre-K Pages
- Sinking the hearts is a fun Valentine’s Day challenge. // Little Bins for Little Hands
Valentines day science experiments
- Build your very own 3D heart model! // 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Learn About the Heart Activity // Kids Activities Blog
- Make your own stethoscope to hear your heart in action! // Left Brain Craft Brain
- Make an love potion Lava Lamp // 123 Homeschool 4 Me
Valentines Day Science
- These super cute and EASY Science Valentines use science to blow up a balloon to reveal a hidden message
- Simply science fun Fizzy Love Potion Valentines Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Kids will be amazed with this fun density jar Valentines Day Science Experiment (honey, corn syrup, maple syrup, hand soap, water, vegetable oil)or try this density valentines day science (corn syrup, whole milk, lavender dish soap, water, baby oil, rubbing alcohol)
- Quick and easy, February Fizzy Hearts Science Experiment
- Valentines Day Experiment making slt crystal hearts in February
- Simple Dancing Hearts Experiment – Valentines day activities for preschoolers and kids of all ages!
Valentines Science Experiments
- February themed, Simple balloon static electricity experiments for kids
- Valentines Day Science with Magic Milk activity
- Love Potion #9 Valentines Day activities for preschoolers
- Simple Oil and Water Valentines Day Science for kids
- Skittle Heart Science valentines day activities for toddlers
- 25 Epic Valentines Day Science Experiments for kids
Valentines Day Activities
- Have a blast with this outrageously fun Oobleck valentines day activitiies for preschoolers or this red valentines day oobleck version
- Grab this Free Valentines Day Printables with Stem challenges using Lego bricks
- Shimmery pink Slime Valentines recipe kids will love!
- Grab some pretty straw for this Valentine STEM activities
- Find lots of fun February Activities for kids here!
- EPIC Purple Slime Valentines Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Red Hot Valentines Slime recipe for kids
Valentine’s day science experiments
- Valentines Day Salt Crystal Science Experiment // Little Bins for Little Hands
- Conversation Heart Discover Jar // Lemon Lime Adventures
- Valentine Thaumatropes // Playdough to Plato
- Kids will love making these bouncy balls as a Valentine’s science project. //Schooling Active Monkeys
Valentines day chemistry experiments
- Valentines Day Viscosit// Inspiration Laboratories
- Marshmallow Sculptures // Buggy and Buddy
- Valentine’s Day Marbled Milk // Science Kiddo
- Kids will love making this red-hot Valentines Day slime!
- Use conversation hearts to make Valentine’s Day oobleck! // Schooling Active Monkeys
February science activities
- Delight your friends with these surprise color-reveal science Valentines! //Schooling Active Monkeys
- This Valentine’s Day chemical reaction experiment is tons of fun! // Little Bins for Little Hands
- Fizzy Heart Valentines Day Science // Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- Inflating Conversation Heart // Playdough to Plato
Valentines day experiments
- Light Up Circuit Valentines // Left Brain Craft Brain
- Try these fun candy hearts experiments with your kiddos! // Fun A Day
- Make flying cupids using static electricity! // Science Kiddo
- Learn about magnets in this Valentine’s themed fishing game. // Practical Mom
Valentines Day Alphabet
- Valentines Day Activities for Kindergarten – students will have fun getting valentines ready to “mail” while matching upper and lowercase letters while working on phonemic awareness and beginning sounds.
- Cute Find the Letter Valentine’s Day Worksheets with alphabet candy in the cookie jars
- ABC Hole Punch Valentines activities for kindergarten – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- H is for Heart Worksheets – practie tracing and writting the letter h.
- ABC Valentine Worksheets for Preschool and kindergarten – kids will have fun learning new vocabulary and practicing tracing upper and lowercase letters as they make their very own alphabet book.
- Alphabet Valentine Preschool Worksheets – with a free pritnable alphabet worksheet for each letter from A to Z, help kids work on letter recognition while decorating these heart cookies (pictured above)
- Valentines Alphabet game – kids will have fun matching upper and lowercase letter heart puzzles
- Grab some converstion hearst and our printable alphabet pages for a fun, hands-on Valentines Day activities for preschoolers
Valentines Day Language Arts
- Chocolate Sight Words Valentine’s day activities for preschoolers – matching activity to practice identifying and reading key sight words.
- Parts of Speech Valentines Day Activities – perfect for February, this valentines day activity is a great way for kids to practice sorting noun, verb, and adjective Valentines.
- Rhyming Valentines day worksheets to cut and paste and practice identifying rhyming words
- Heart CVC Words Valentine activities for kindergarten– students will have fun practicing the sounds letters make while building CVC words with alphabet conversation hearts
- Color by Sight Word Valentine Worksheets – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- Valentines Day Sight Words Mats – super cute, low prep activity for practicing bulding sight words
- Roses are Red Poem Rhyming Puzzles – Valentines day activities for kindergarten
- Valentine’s day spelling – this is such a fun spelling activity for Valentines day with kids of all ages
- LlamaValentines Writing free printable stationary to work on writing skills in February.
- Short i words heart mats to help kids practice short i words
- Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar – give kids ideas to encourage lots of writing practice with this free printable
- Pre-writing Valentine Worksheets for preschool
- February Writing Prompts – print off these writing prompts that containt different sized lines for K-4th graders
Valentines Day Math
- Valentines Day Math Activities – students will have fun practicing addition and subtraction within 10 while making this super cute cut-and-paste February math craft
- Free Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Valentine math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Measurement Valentines Day math worksheets for helping upper elementary age kids with learning about measurements
- Valentines Roll and Cover math activity for working on number sense
- Happy Valentines Day Mouse Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Math
- Color by odd and even numbers Valentines Day Math Worksheets
- Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Color by Number Worksheets for Febuary
- Fun Valentines Day Math working on estimating with kids
- Valentines Day Worksheets learning about symmetry with drawing prompts.
- Heart Penguin Skip Counting Strips – simple Valentine math for kindergartners
- Valentines Day Color by Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Love Monster Ten Frame Valentines Day Math Activities
- Valentines Day Worksheets with Snap Cubes – with two levels of difficulty these cards help kids practice using logic and spatial reasoning
- Free Snap Cubes Template cards for valenties day
- Lock and Key valentines activities for kids – kids will have fun working on color recognition with this fun, Valentine’s Day matching game
- Valentine matching game printable – fun game to help kids work on number sense
- Count to 20 valentine math activities for preschoolers Clip Cards- kids will have fun practicing counting using a ten frame with this fun math activity for prek / kindergartners
- Chocolate Shape Preschool valentine games – kids will have fun practicing forming shapes with these chocolate shape playdough mats.
- Count to 10 Valentine math activities for preschoolers – young learners will have practicing counting sprinkles and matching the puzzles
- Super cute Valentine Roll and Cover Printable for preschoolers
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Valentines Day Math – fun heart multiplication activity to practicing multiplying by 2s-12s with a self-checking activity for February
- Count and Trace Valentine’s Day Counting Worksheets with conversation hearts
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Printable Valentines Day Counting Cards – these cute Valentines Day Counting Cards are great for young learners
- Free Valentines Day Math Activities with conversation hearts – includes free printables to work on fractions, graphing, and more!
- Valentines Day – Greather Than Activity using valentines day candy!
- Practice counting to 20 and tracing numbers as you prepare the mail in this February activities for preschoolers
Valentines Day Crafts & Activities
- 30 Fabulous February Crafts for kids of all ages
- Valentines Day Crafts for Kids – even more unique and creative heart crafts for kids
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Fingerprint Heart Tree is such a cute Valentine art and craft ideas for preschoolers
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Valentine Cookie Bath for Kids
- Heart Sticker Valentine projects for toddlers – super cute and precious Valentines Day craft for kids
- Learn about famous artists with this beautiful Matisse Valentines Art Project
- 26 Valentines Day Projects for Kids to make with their hands
- 21 Conversation Heart Crafts for Kids – kids will have fun crafting with this traditional valentine candy
- Valentines Day Countdown Craft for kids
- H is for heart worksheeet and simple hand art craft
- Heart Mobile Valentine’s day craft ideas – super cute and simple craft for February
- Simple Salt Painting Valentines Day activities for preschoolers with free templates
Other Valentines Day Printables
- Cactus valentine craft – free printable valentine activities for preschoolers to cut and paste
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- I spy Valentine Worksheet – this is a fun valentines day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Hugs and Kisses Tic-tac-toe Preschool Valentine
- Valentine coloring pages for preschool – kids will have fun improving coordination and strengthning fine motor skills with these pre writing pages.
- Free Valentines Day Pre-Writing Worksheets – fun way for kids to strenthen hand muscles and cordination with a fun February theme.
- Sunday school valentine crafts – perfect February craft for students learning about the ten commandments
- Simple, Free Valentines day coloring pages pdf – simple coloring pages perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergartners
- February Stories for Kids – you will love that all the planning is done for you with our free printable calendars! Each day has a book and activity based on a fun holiday or special day!
- February Family Meal Planner – take all the work out of planning meals with our printable menu and grocery list!
- Grab these super cute valentine’s day coupons for your spouds or kids!
- Our kids favorite tradition! Grab these FREE printable Valentine Hearts on Bedroom Door to leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Free Printable Slime Valentines for classmates and friends
- Pencil Valentine Printable for kids to share
Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these Free Valentine’s day worksheets for preschoolers! There are over 30 different sucte, clever activities for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age kids!
Plus don’t forget to grab these valentine books for preschool or take a peak at our Preschool Valentine Ideas or our Valentines Day Theme for Elementary age students.
Leave a Reply