Kids of all ages will have fun learning in February with these epic Valentines Day Science Experiments
The holiday of love doesn’t have to be just about romance and candy. This Valentine’s Day, make it all about science! These fun valentine’s day science experiments will equip your kids with the basics of scientific facts, the scientific method, and allow them to have fun Valentine’s Day fun at the same time! Try a few this year, or try a whole week of Valentine’s Day science and make it a theme all month long!
Valentines Day Science Experiments
Try these fun Valentine’s Day science experiments today! Your kids will have a blast learning about science while celebrating the holiday of love.
- These salt crystal hearts are a fun science project perfect for kindergarden kiddos!
- Have a chemistry-themed Valentine’s Day with these fizzing hearts.
- Valentine’s Day is fun with this Valentine’s Day challenge. //Pre-K Pages
- Sinking the hearts is a fun Valentine’s Day challenge. // Little Bins for Little Hands
- Delight your friends with these surprise color-reveal science Valentines! //Schooling Active Monkeys
- This Valentine’s Day chemical reaction experiment is tons of fun! // Little Bins for Little Hands
- Fizzy Heart Valentines Day Science // Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- Inflating Conversation Heart // Playdough to Plato
FREE Valentine’s Day Printables
- Valentine’s Day Number Book
- Hands on Valentine’s Day Candy Box Math
- Free Valentine’s Day Clip Cards (Numbers 11-20)
- Printable Valentine Heart Number Match
- Math: Valentine’s Day Estimation
- Fun Valentine Alphabet Match
- Heart Valentine’s Day Counting Cards
- Rhyming Cut & Paste Worksheets
- Valentine’s Day Alphabet Book