One of the things my homeschool 2nd grader has been working on this year in Language Arts is Contractions. For some reason he doesn’t just see them , so we needed some extra practice. I wanted him to be able to practice in a FUN way!
Contraction File Folder GameThis simple to assemble file folder game will help you child practice forming contractions. Complete instructions provided, but basically you print in color, laminate, adhere to a file folder game and play. Easy Peasy and reusable for lots of Despicable Me Minion Fun!
Basically you are helping the Minions gather up all their toy balls laying around. Each Minion needs to get his two balls, the balls that make up the contraction word on their clothes. Ready to try it?
Download FREE Minion Contractions Activity
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
More Homeschool Fun for 2nd Graders
- Plant Lifecycle Notebook
- Princess Reader
- Creative Writing Prompts
- Homeschool Science Animal Reports
- President’s Day Unit
- Math Game - 2nd Grade Mad Minutes
- Knight Unit Study
- This is How I teach 2nd Grade