My kids love doing themed worksheets and activities. It draws on a natural interest to make learning extra fun!
To help my youngest practice her counting and her numbers from 1-16 I came up with these free printable number flashcards inspired by The Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.
These hungry caterpillar number flashcards are best suited for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age children.
Hungry Caterpillar Number FlashcardsJust print, laminate (optional for durability), and cut apart.
Kids can use these to practice counting from 1-16:
- by flipping through the flashcards
- lining the cards up in order
- counting out an equal number of a math manipulative to work on 1:1 correspondence
- number treasure hung (hide the numbers throughout your house and have them find the numbers)
- and lots of other activities inspired by your individual child!
Hungry Caterpillar Printables
- Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets (PreK-2nd grade)
- more coming soon!
Download Hungry Caterpillar Number FlashcardsBy downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission from My Clipart Store
- This is not a licensed product, it was inspired by the book only.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!