Christmas Math Worksheets for Kids
Kids need lots of practice adding and subtracting numbers 0-10!
They need to know these equations quickly and accurately to build a solid foundation for all future math. Think about it, if you can’t add and subtract single digit numbers, how will you do so with double or triple digit addition & subtraction problems. Plus they will need those skills when adding the carried over numbers in multiplication or subtracting numbers in long division.
Adding and Subtracting numbers 0-10 is one of the most pivotal math skills kids need to learn!
Help kids practice, review, and become quick at this key skill with these fun Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets.
Solve & Stamp Math WorksheetsSo why are these math worksheets fun for kids and great at helping kids review?
- FUN - They are fun because as kids solve equations they will get to use bingo markers and stamp according to the key at the top of each page. When they finish the worksheet they will have made a mystery puzzle.
- EDUCATIONAL – These worksheets do an amazing job helping kids review because each page is chocked full of addition and subtraction equations form 0-10.
These math worksheets are great for kids from Kindergarten – 4th grade. Sure, the equations may seem simple for older children, but the repetition of so many problems will cement in this essential math skill. The better at the equations they get, the quicker they will get.
When you first introduce these worksheets you may want to give Kindergarten and 1st grade students a block of 10 unifex cubes for them to manipulate and count. By 2nd grade for sure kids will no longer need the counting tool, but should be able to add and subtract numbers mostly in their head with maybe some finger help. The goal with 3rd & 4th graders is for them to memorize all these equations so they can quickly and accurately solve these simple equations.
Christmas Solve & Stamp Worksheets in Action
Download Christmas Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
Download Solve & Stamp Christmas Math Worksheets (Subscriber Freebie)
If you'd like to download these All About Me sheets for FREE all you need to do is subscribe to get my free email updates. (There are other freebies for subscribers as well!!)
Just sign-up here and receive your FREE Subscriber only printables!
When you enter your email above you will immediately be sent a confirmation email. Just open the email and click to “confirm” your subscription. You will then be redirected to my secret subscriber freebies page. Then just click on the text link under the picture of the printable you'd like to download and it will open as a PDF in Goole Drive. Need help downloading, see help downloading from google docs.
The link to all my subscriber freebies will be at the bottom of each and every email you get from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. [There are lots of other freebies....and more coming soon!] Thanks for subscribing, I hope you enjoy all the ideas to make learning FUN!
Note: Current Email Subscribers just click on the “subscriber” circle at the bottom of today’s email!