Make Chemistry for kids simle and FUN with they handy periodic table flashcards. We have lots of fun games and activities for learning the elements. Grab our periodic table of elements flashcards printable to drill, play a matching game, try go fish, and more! Children of all ages from elementary age students in 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade through junior high 7th grade and 8th grade, to high schoolers will love learning about different elements and their symbols with these fun and free periodic table flash cards printable.
Periodic Table Flashcards
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these periodic table worksheets for helping students work on science skills, learning about different elements that are in our world. This free pack is perfect for grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grade 6, grade 7, grade 8, grade 9, grade 10, grade 11, and grade 12 studnets. Use these in science centers, for extra practice, at school or at home, or as part of a Periodic Table study. With this pack, children will learn about different elements on the Periodic Table and more.
Periodic table of elements flashcards
Periodic table flash cards printable
This pack includes a flashcard for all the elements in the periodic table.
Each card contains:
- The symbol of the element
- The atomic number of the element
- The name of the element
- The weight of the element
There are four cards per letter page, which will need to be cut out. They can be laminated for durability.
These cards can be used to help children learn the elements of the periodic table as well as used in games such as memory and matching games. For some games, you may need to print two copies of the cards.
Periodic table activity
You may also enjoy these other free printable periodic table activity ideas for kids of all ages!
- Learn with food! Making your own Periodic Table of Elements that is edible!
- FREE Printable Periodic Table Battleship Printable for Students
- Fun Periodic Table Board Game Ideas or Kids (free printable)
- Periodic Table Bingo
- Printable Periodic Table Worksheets (freebie)
- Free Periodic Table Flashcards – cute with picture, abbreviation, mass, and number
- FREE Printable Create Your Own Periodic Table Worksheets Activity
- LOTS of fun Chemistry for Kids experiments and activity ideas!
Fun Science Experiments
- 30 Simple Machines for Kids Experiments
- Launch this experiment and record your findings with this Coke and mentos experiment worksheet
- Lots of FUN Solar System Project Ideas for kids
- Printable Solar System Worksheets (free) or planet worksheets for kindergarten
- Grab these free printable solar system coloring pages
- Life-size Human Body Project with free printable body parts
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments – arranged by type of science
- Free Printable Human Body for Kids Playdough Mats
- Leak proof bag fun science experiments
- Older students can dive deeper with these free skeletal system worksheet pages
- Amazing Why do leaves change color experiment
- Learn about seasons with this cool free 4 seasons printables
- Animals and their Babies matching puzzles
- Take a closer look at animals with this free printable animal report for for kids
Science Exeriments for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- Weather Unit for prek-3rd graders filled with experiments, activities and weather worksheets
- Make it rain and write your observations in these cloud in a jar experiment worksheet
- Learn about our moon with these activities and moon worksheets for 1st grade
- Free Water Cycle Worksheets for kids
- Discover a world of geology with these rock worksheets for kids
- Free printable states of matter activity with clip cards
- Discover what lies below the surface with these free Layers of Earth Worksheets
- Make playdough earth layers with this super cool geology experiment for kids
- LOTS of year-round Science Experiments for Kids
- Kids will love this outrageously fun pipe clean constellations activity
- This look inside a volcano experiment for kids takes learning to a whole new level
- Chromatography Butterflies project for kids
- Learn about the kingdom Animalia with over 20 Zoo Scavenger Hunt free printables
- Harness the power of fruit with this simple Lemon Clock for kids
- Easy Bernoulli’s principle experiment at home
- Amaze kids with this simple burning candle experiment with free worksheets
Easy Science Experiments
- Gross and so cool Digestive System Project for kids of all ages
- Amazing Rainbow in a Jar Experiment for Kids
- Epic Baking Soda and Vinegar Rocket Experiment
- Cool Milk and Vinegar Expeirment making plastic!
- Learn about your amazing brain with this activity and brain worksheets
- How do hands work project for kids
- Super cool and easy-to-make, working lego balloon car
- Plants for kids lesson
- Explore magnets with these EPIC magnet experiments for kids
- Popsicle Stick Catapult for kids – simple STEM project
- Simple light bulb experiment (it actually lights up!)
- Easy-to-make balloon hoovercraft
- Bouncy Eggs and eggs in vinegar experiment worksheet
- Learn about density for kids with these simple balloon solid, liquid, gas hands-on activities
- Create your own super simple bot
- Beautiful, color changing capillary action experiment with flowers
- WOW your kids with how to make a Newton’s cradle project
- Heat-sensitive, Color Changing Slime is SO COOL!
Chemistry for Kids
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply