This is a fun introduction to American money and its value. Included in the book is the: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, one dollar, and five dollar.
This free printable has a lot of options depending on your child’s age. The cut and paste Money book is geared towards preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade students.
Money Book Cut & PasteKids will have fun learning about American money with this fun cut and paste book.
The book includes a cover and a page on each of the following: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, one dollar, and five dollar.
For each page your child will:
- cut and paste the money
- cut and paste the money word
- trace the money value
More Ideas for Kids to Learn About Money
Download Cut & Paste Money Book
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Teaching in the Tongass
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!