Help kids build a solid math foundation by helping them learn to make their numbers and count from 1-19!
With this solid foundation, Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age children will be ready to tackle all the math that is built up from there!
Plus, kids this age just LOVE having their very own books!
This free printable includes 1/2 page sheets for numbers from 1-19 and a book cover.
HINT: Print all the pages and leave them stacked. Now cut them down the middle and simple put the top stack over the bottom stack to get your book in order quickly!
This is such a fun way for kids to practice making each of the numbers and counting all the way to 19! There are lots of ways you can use this Alphabet Book:
- Make a Number Book
- Laminate 1/2 pages and use with dry erase markers for a reusable activity
- Cover the heart dot-to-do spaces with conversation hearts for some tactile learning
- Color in the heart spots
- Counting Heart Options: Use tactile objects like conversation hearts or have your child draw pictures, use stickers, bingo stamps, etc.
- Fill the counting heart with magazine cut-outs of that number
Conversation Heart Activities for Kids
- Valentine Alphabet Book
- Conversation Heart Minute to It
- 21 Valentines Day Crafts & Activities using Conversation Hearts
- Valentines Day Candy Heart Estimation
Download Valentines Day Numbers Book
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!