Turkey Counting by 10’s
- paper plate
Squirt out various colors of paint on a paper plate. With your child count how many dots are in one group of “feathers.” Count how many groups of feathers there are and talk about how using this printable your child will count to 100!
Beginning with the first group of dots on the left, have your child use a q-tip to color the first 10 dots with paint. Here is your first group of 10.
Use one color of paint, mix the colors together, make patterns, or paint the dots all different colors– just have fun learning to count by 10’s!
With this colorful turkey math printable, your child will also be able to see 10 groups of 10 make 100.
After the turkey is complete, quickly count by 10’s again.
My daughter loved creating her colorful turkey by mixing paint colors together. I don’t even think she thought this was “work”– it was just too fun!
- 35 Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Thanksgiving Writing Prompts
- Thanksgiving Spelling Activity
- FREE Thanksgiving Play for Families
- Thanksgiving Math Color by Number
- Alphabet Turkey File Folder Game
Download Turkey Counting by 10’s
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.