These Uppercase Alphabet Tracing Pages are perfect for preschool and kindergarten age children who are learning their letters. These FREE worksheets allow students to trace their letters and color the picture to work on beginning sounds in these alphabet sheets.
Alphabet Tracing Pages
These free alphabet preschool worksheets were a huge hit with my 2 and 5 year old. Both my toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age student completed the uppercase letter practice with coloring at different levels of accuracy and skill, but they were great fine motor and writing readiness skills for both of them!
Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
These NO PREP prek alphabet worksheets are an easy way for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers to help kids get needed extra practice necessary to achieve fluency! Use them along with your current language arts program, to introduce ABCs as part of a letter of the week concept, as extra practice, homeswork, summer learning, and more!
Included in these free alphabet printables is a page for each letter from A to Z. Simply print and use the pages you need.
Tracing Uppercase Letters
Over the course of a year we completed all the uppercase letter worksheets from A to Z and made them into an alphabet book. They are so proud of their book! But you could just use the sheets that interest you, tie in with what you are doing, or where your child needs the most help.
Included in these preschool worksheets are all 26 UPPERCASE alphabet letters. Each sheet has a large letter to practice building it, an image to color, and letters to trace. You will also find several book cover options and 12+ suggestions on how to help your child learn to build the letter using the large letter on the sheet. After all, manipulatives are this age groups bread and butter!
HINT: You can grab Lowercase Letter worksheets that look similar to these exclusively from Free Homeschool Deals.
Looking for more fun, free printables to help students practice their letters? You will love these, creative resources:
- Alphabet Cut & Paste Book – help students learn the sounds lettesr make while working on phonemic awareness as they make their own alphabet book
- Marker Mystery Pictures – reveal a hidden picture as students use bingo dauber markers
- Simple Alphabet Dot ot Dot Pages – students will love practicing alphabet letters while completing these dot to dot worksheets
- Alphabet Mini Books (one book per letter)- print, color, and read your letter of the week printable book to work on reading readiness
- FUN Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats – print these alphabet playdough playmats for kids to practice forming letters out of play dough while completing pictures focusing on that beginning sound
- Alphabet Worksheets – additional practice tracing letters from A to Z
- Printable Alphabet Flashcards & Wallcards – print and hang these alphabet wall cards to help kids visually see how letters are formed what clipar that starts with that same phonemic sound
- Disney Alphabet Worskheets – kids will get excited to practice their letters as they trace along with favorite disney characters from A-Z
- Printable Alphabet Hats – our prek students love to make their own letter of the day printable alphabet hats! They reinforce the letter and the sound it makes while teaching vocabulary, strengthening fine motor skills, and allowing kids to get creative making a printable craft too!
- Reading the Easy Way Preschool – (Dolche Sight Word based reading program for 3-5 year olds)
Download Uppercase Tracing Pages
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!