Work on public speaking for kids with this handy lesson! The public speaking for children lesson includes free printables that inlude material to teach this important topic as well as a public speaking outline worksheet for kids to make their own speach or presentation on a topic that interests theme. These public speaking activities are perfect for elementary age students, middle school, and junior high too!
Public Speaking for Kids
Engage your young speakers with the Public Speaking Practice Printable. This public speaking for kids is designed to make learning about public speaking fun and interactive. This printable combines a T-Rex-themed outline, a graphic organizer, and quick tips to help kids express their ideas confidently. Use this public speaking lesson with first grade, 1nd grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grad,e 7th grade, 8th grade students and up! Whether you are a parent, teacher or homeschooler – you will love this resource for teaching this important topic to kids! Plus don’t miss these public speaking worksheets
Public speaking outline
- Begin by introducing the concept of public speaking to your child. Explain that it is about expressing ideas and thoughts in front of an audience.
- Provide them with the “Roar Like a T-Rex” and “Benefits of Reading” outline. Have them read it and understand its structure.
- Encourage your child to brainstorm ideas for their speech topic. They can write their chosen topic in the designated space on the printable.
- Use the graphic organizer to help them organize their thoughts. Have them fill in the main points and supporting details related to their topic.
- Guide your child in practicing their speech using the completed graphic organizer. Encourage them to speak confidently and express their ideas clearly.
Public speaking activities
- Develops speaking skills: This printable provides a structured approach to public speaking, helping kids improve their articulation, vocabulary, and confidence in expressing their ideas.
- Enhances organization skills: The graphic organizer aids in organizing thoughts and ideas, promoting logical thinking and coherence in speech construction.
- Boosts creativity: Kids can unleash their creativity and imagination, making the learning experience more enjoyable and engaging.
- Fosters self-confidence: Practicing public speaking at an early age builds self-assurance and helps children overcome stage fright, preparing them for future presentations and public speaking opportunities.
Public speaking for children
- Speech club or camp: This printable can be utilized in speech clubs or camps to provide structured practice sessions and assist children in developing their public speaking skills.
- Family fun: Engage the whole family in a public speaking session. Each family member can choose a topic and practice delivering a short speech, fostering communication skills and family bonding.
Looking for more great content? We have over 1 million free printable worksheets conveniently arranged by subject or grade: super cute Pre k Worksheets, fun kindergarten worksheets, free 1st grade worksheets, handy 2nd grade worksheets, printable 3rd grade worksheets, and 4th grade worksheets
- Help kids learn their ABCs and work on letter recognition with these super cute A to Z Worksheet pages
- Over 2000 pages of free alphabet printables to find exactly what you are looking for!
- Huge pack of solar system worksheets
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets and months of the year worksheets
- FREE Maps for kids including printable world map for kids, continent maps, and country maps too
- Handy Sight Words Printable list plus lots of sight word games, activities, and worksheets too!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- Make learning fun with these free cut and paste worksheets
- Practice math with these fun, free printable Crack the Code Worksheet
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- 3 Digit addition worksheets
- Teach kids about 30 Life Cycles for Kids with free worksheets and fun activities
- Color Worksheets for Preschool
- Free printable sh worksheets
- Spanish Worksheets Learning Greetings
- Tracing Numbers 1-30 Worksheets
- Hungry Caterpillar Numbers 1-10 printable
- Super Cute Parts of a Book Worksheets
- Rhyming Words Worksheets
- Sentence Scramble Worksheet
- Fill in the Missing Number Worksheets 1-100
- Free Continents and Oceans Worksheet pdf
- Types of Rocks Worksheets including the rock cycle
- Color by Code Converting Decimals to Fractions Worksheets
- Using a Ruler Measurement Worksheets
- Learning Place Value with Hundreds, Tens and Ones Worksheets pdf
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
- Easy Sand Volcano, disolving Seashell Activities , and super simple Sand Slime
- Crack the Code Worksheets with ocean themed pages or Under the Sea Lego Challenge Printables
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft, fun Sandcastle Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Sandcastle Colour Matching Activities and Sandcastle Letter tracing Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Count and Trace Numbers 1-10 Sandcastle Summer Activities for Preschoolers, Beach I spy printable activity
- Sandcastle Number Playdough Mats to count and trace and Summer STEAM – Sandcastle engineering with tp rolls
- Ice Cream Sandcastle Summer Snack Idea, Sand Bucket & Shovel Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Beach Summer Experiment with a Density Tower and Free Beach Worksheets for Preschoolers and kindergarten
- Summer Addition beach mat and Summer STEM with free printable challenges cards for building Sandcastle Ideas
Public Speaking Printables
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
I’ve been homeschooling for about 8 years now and I’m very happy 😊 that I found you when I first started.
Thank you very much for taking the time and patience to create this work sheets for us. God bless you 🙏 ❤