Make learning sight words fun with this free printable game for Preschool, Kindergarten,1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students!
Did you know that sight words are commonly used words that make up 75% of children’s print materials?
And many of these words do not follow the english “rules” making it harder for kids to sound out.
Kids just need to learn, memorize, and be able to quickly identify these key words!
Guess Who? Sight Words Game
I am always looking for ways to make learning fun for my kids. The more they enjoy learning the easier it will go and the more they will want to learn. I love this Guess Who? Sight Words Game from This Reading Mama. What a fun way to practice sight words for kids from Preschool-3rd grade
Here are some more of our favorite sight words games:
- Crazy Roads Sight Words Game
- Building Sentences with Sight Words (cut & paste)
- Sight Words Bingo
- Bug Sight Word Game
- Super Hero Sight Word Readers
- Princess Sight Word Readers
- Matching Word Round-Up Game in Reading the Easy Way Preschool
- Swat the Fly Game in Reading the Easy Way Preschool
- Fishing for Sight Words Game in Reading the Easy Way Kindergarten
- Home Run! Game in Reading the Easy Way Kindergarten